New car (big powwaaa Evo)

So whens this thing going up for sale?

Even if I wanted to sell it, it would not be until next season as I want to enjoy it for a bit, and it needs to be retuned until I’m comfortable ragging on it (and registered, lol)

HE OWNS THE CAR

A race will be required to see who gets to keep the rights to the nickname.

An investment has nothing to do with money. It’s just something that you sacrifice something you possess, whether it be time, energy, money, etc, in order to get something out of it. For example, you invest your time, energy, and money into school in order to get an education. You invest your time and energy working out in order to be healthier.

You let me know when you are done with said vehicle

SORRY BRYAN

We can have White Lightning “Import” and “Domestic” ha, or maybe an acceleration contest at a preselected 1/2way point:ninja. I’m too far away, along with having nothing to prove to drive almost 2 hours for street warz

Bring this thing to LVD son

I may track it, but Napierville is closer, a better track, far less crowded, etc

My dad has been calling his truck “white lightning” since 2001. Sorry guys :lol

Fuck it, call it the “SIRE” (self induced romance explosion)

How can you say an investment has nothing to do with money?! It certainly does, what you said I agree on aswell.

Nope.

I meant that an investment does not automatically mean money is involved. Yes, most investments involve money, but they do not have to.

Education does cost money so that is investing your money

So anyway, fixed more wiring issues today and changed the coolant out for the proper mix. Ordering boost controller, and gauge tomorrow. Probably register it Tuesday and start to think about tuning appointments for the following week. Some stuff sold that I needed to sell to ‘allow’ my to put money into the car.

There’s plenty of things that don’t cost money that are still investments.

Any time you can say “it was worth it” or “it wasn’t worth it” would be considered an investment.

Like if you jumped on a couple grenades to help a friend out, it’d be worth the investment.

Wait which friend are we talking about?

Where are you thinking about having the car tuned?

I heard it was a tie between Redline and The Shop, leaning towards Redline, though.