NEW car PICS>

id like an interior pic

Uh, no.

Working the shifter feverishly — the low ratios in first and second mean two shifts happen before 60 mph — we finally scorched a 5.8-second 0-to-60 time and a 14.4-second quarter-mile at 99 mph. The 156-hp Mazda 3 s wagon hits 60 in 7.4 seconds. The last WRX sedan we tested ran six flat to 60 with a 14.6-second quarter-mile and all four wheels digging [“Cheap Speed, Round 23,” C/D, September 2005].

Nice car. Not my thing trying to put that much power down through the front wheels though.

<3 :slight_smile:

Depends on the magazine. R&T went 5.5 0-60 in the WRX and 6.0 in MS3.
They are close.

The Car & Driver that I got my info from is at home sitting on the cabinet above my toilet so I’'ll mag race you later. I think the 1/4 times are faster in that one by a few tenths for both cars.

hotness where were thos pics taken?

sweet how you like the speed?

i hear you there, but i also hate the system they used. if you are serious about AWD down the road let me know. i have useful information on it for a different/better setup thats a fulltime 60/40 split. rather than a FWD biasing system that only transfers power to the rear when the fronts slip.

Youre right, but the MS3 was faster in the autocross comparison and a couple of other things.

wrx 0-60/1/4 / MS3 0-60/ 1/4
5.6/14.2 @ 97 / 6.0/14.3 @ 99

this reminds me of the movie clueless from 1996. like your too cool to say pa…rents. i just laugh because i see it here all the time.

forgot… i like the car dude.

indiana PA

i love it cant wati ti hit 500miles

large

very fun cars to drive they pull hard until 5k then they fall on there face faster than a fat kid in sandals

can’t wait till 500miles? BAH don’t buy into the break-in bullshit. Drive the piss out of it.

where did you get it from?

lancaster toyota mazda in lancaster, pa

thats what intake/exhaust cutout are for

nice i like the speed3 nice cars with slick interior. Well put together.

congrats…I’m sure I will see it at Auto-x

“ready to murder WRXs by 3rd gear” haha. actually, my friend and I went up to Burdick Automall last week and checked out the Speed3s and Speed6s… The Speed3 seemed like a really nice car, I just am not a fan of fwd, but oh well. Sweet car though!

Nice man. I have a 4door mazda 3 s and I just love mine. I dont think anything in that price range compares IMO.