new car return laws?????

i sold cars before, i know what voids a warrenty and wg=hat doesn’t. if i have i/h/e, then my air box, header, exhaust warranty is voided. unless you have serious mods-turbo, port/polish/etc, you can keep most of your warranty. its not about the warranty anyway. mine will be voided in spring after a few more mods. the problem is they won’t listen to me. i told them about the cai being different, they don’t listen. if i get the car back tom, and the light comes back on, im gonna be pissed because i tlod them what was wrong. when i bought the car 8 days ago, if i would have known about the cai, i would have put a new one in the deal…they keep saying its not the reason, it is the reason. and i looked at hotshot.com, whre i got my header from, and the header fits all qr25 02-06. the problem isn’t with the header, it came with the o2 sensor relocation, and i looked, and its on there like it was on my old car. they got that part right…

if you know so much why don’t you fix it then

i saw both your cars sitting on the lot today

i just picked up my 06. the tech said he replaced the sensor part of my old intake. he insists it is going to work. i hope so. i know they keep fixing it, but it is a hastle to drive out there all the time…i really wish they would listen to me about the new cai…i’ll see in a day or 2. last time they said they ran it for 1/2 hour no problem. i got the car back and the next day it came on. if it doesn’t come on by mon/tue, i will be fine. usually it happens within the 1st 100 miles…

heres a thought, BUY A NEW CAI YOURSELF…
just a thought.

[QUOTE=04se-r;499113]. the problem is they won’t listen to me. i told them about the cai being different, they don’t listen. if i get the car back tom, and the light comes back on, im gonna be pissed

why didnt you just fix it yourself if you knew what was wrong?

You can lead a horse to water, but you cant make it drink.

Stupid is as stupid does…

because when i was arguing about price for the car, i kept telling them i had to switch the parts. he offered, and said they would do it—no charge!
so why wouldn’t i let them do it???