new car v. 1986 Rx-7 PICS AND VID

1st mod!
lt1/lsx, enough said DO NOT WASTE $$ on that motor, it wont be fast and if it is it wont be reliable!!! Hott car though good find :tup:

Who said anything about making power… stiffen up that suspension like no other, throw some nice wheels and tires on and you have one bad ass track/autox car.

[quote=“Slopoke,post:21,topic:37353"”]

1st mod!
lt1/lsx, enough said DO NOT WASTE $$ on that motor, it wont be fast and if it is it wont be reliable!!! Hott car though good find :tup:

[/quote]

[quote=“Slopoke,post:21,topic:37353"”]

1st mod!

[/quote]

OMGNOLS1SWAPNOCARE

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:20,topic:37353"”]

so, after reading the thread title…i got to wondering, since when is an '85 a new car?

congrats though, cool cars…how do these compare to the FD’s in reliability though? i dont know anything about these cars…

[/quote]

The reliability debate could go on forever. But I think being NA, his car has the advantage over an FD as all FD’s came TT.

[quote=“MOBOOST4U,post:22,topic:37353"”]

Who said anything about making power… stiffen up that suspension like no other, throw some nice wheels and tires on and you have one bad ass track/autox car.

[/quote]

Agreed!:headbang:

alright guys, sorry i havent responded. i took the day off and got some rest, i was driving all day yesterday to go look at it. i actually bought it in the adirondacks, beleieve it or not. it was garage kept up there and the kid that I bought it from, maybe 23 or 24, took very good care of it. He gave me receipts for EVERYTHING!!! im not joking either, iv got them for valve stems, oil filters, paint jobs, its crazy.

As for the lt1 swap, thats not happening anytime soon. this car will staty the way it is. and the suspension, its a goodie. Heres a link to provide some more info about the car. I found this a very good read for myself, seeing as im learning too. http://www.aaroncake.net/RX-7/brochure/brochure.asp?Number=1

im going to try and find some parts for it first, i need some interior pieces, and also the backup lights are on a toggle switch? the guy we got it from said that he think the sensor on the tranny is fried or something, so that might need to get fixed too.

Throw some high comp. pistons in there and call it a day…

^^^haha. nice buy bobby :tup:

nice looking fc, time for a TII hood.

[quote=“ezfd,post:29,topic:37353"”]

nice looking fc, time for a TII hood.

[/quote]

Hey, me first!

[quote=“91MR2,post:30,topic:37353"”]

Hey, me first!

[/quote]

Then do it already!!! Fuckin shower in that shit!!!

It’s on the list, you know that…along with YOUR wheels and seats…I’m going to have them one way or another…watch ya bakkk…