new car?? ver. 1x10.87^13

+1 Nice daily FTW. No rule that says you can’t have sweet garage ornaments too.

I would look for a newer M3, maybe even a 4 door if you need it… they’re plenty large inside and have more than enough power. drive one and I’m sure you’ll be hooked.

I would prefer the 4-door m3, personally. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-BMW-M3-Sedan-Jerez-Black-Black-Leather-12k-miles-/110524553025?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item19bbc6d741

3 pedals > 2 pedals

just to play the bad guy…what about an Audi S4

i aggree with all of this! good luck withe the new car chris!

forgot to add, since BMW just announced that they are once again going to stop making the M3 in a 4 door model, this might make it hold resale well later on.

Audi S4’s really arent in the same performce category as the M3/M5

They really play against the 335i… the RS4 is the M Fighter

Dont forget about E55/C63’s

Thanks for all the thoughts. I am gonna try to swing by BMW after work today. They don’t have any m5s but I want to test drive a 5 series to get an idea of the size.

I don’t want an audi. There is nothing about them that drives me towards them. I actually thought of the c63 amg on my way into work today. I love their looks but I’m worried about resale value. Oh well, we’ll see how the drive goes today.

all of these cars have horrible resale value…

M5’s were ~100k new… and they are selling in the low 40’s now

Towne had a white 08 m5 a few months ago…

IF your comiing to the BBQ this weekend ill have my E60 m5 there

I’m not looking for a BRAND NEW car, but something with one owner. I haven’t seen any pre-owned M5’s for for less than $34k and that had almost 80k on it, whereas a pre-owned 06 with 6k was fetching $38k.

Unfortunately, I won’t be around for the BBQ but I will be in Carlisle for those of you going. I’d love to meet up with you guys.

I would say get the m5 if you’re truely loosing interest in your IS. I guess I would probably put some go fast parts into the IS. Either way GL:tup:

i love ISs and the color of your IS