New Car...

A headturner for sure! Nice!

ouch that doesnt sound like a very fun comute 101 @ anytime FTL

Thanks boss.

Yeah, the color combo is EXACTLY what I wanted. I couldn’t believe I found an '06 w/ 2800 miles with exactly the colors and options I wanted. Saved a shit ton. :slight_smile:

I make my own hours so it’s not bad. I usually come in around 10 (leave Gilroy 9:15ish) and then go home by 4 (leave Mnt. View by 3:15ish). It’s not too bad. During peak commute times it’d be a 1.5HR drive for sure. :frowning:

-TJ

:stupid:

nice car, though.

Nice car, and the right color! How responsive is the 250? I really wanted one in either AWD or the bigger engine, but neither come in 5spd :frowning:

I’m really happy w/ the 250 even w/ the tiny (2.5L) V6. 204HP really isn’t that bad, and with the six speed like I mentioned it always is in “the right” gear. Throttle response is awesome (I hear the direct injection helps) and the fuel mileage is amazing for a car like this. W/ the climate control running and a mix of freeway/city/me flogging we’re still seeing 28-29MPG per tank. If you plan to race the car, well maybe don’t buy an IS. But if you want a fun, super nice luxo-cruiser just get the 250. It won’t leave you hurting for more power but it also will save you a shit ton on fuel. I couldn’t be happier. More pics…

-TJ

Interior shot (didn’t even clean the interior… probably should have :embarass: ) …

-TJ