NEW CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well aren’t you insightful. Keep up the good work, faggot.

^ soooo what’s your automatic vette?

50mph faster at the end of the 1/4 mile. :dunno:

try 25

I’m so proud of you

I’ll be trapping in the mid-high 130’s, faggot.

hey congrats on the car, even though you paid a lil too much. don’t let a bunch of loosers whose lives revolve around a little website get you frustrated.

I think what people are doing is trying to advise the kid ,whether it be by calling him dumb, or simply stating life experiences the fact of the matter is do you want to be doing labor the rest of your life and being underpaid for it? Granted it is harder and harder to get a job these days even with a college degree, but the economy will pick up and things will turn around. You can take it as constructive criticism or you can get pissed about it but either way people are just trying to help you out. Also my opinion on the marines is its not the best choice, i feel 90% of people in the armed forces today are simply running away from problems or trying to get that guaranteed income, which might look good with your signing bonus but look at all the vets today and how they have to fight to even get medical coverage, all in all i wouldn’t run away to the army, finish highschool always keep the door open to college, whether it being taking a couple courses at ccac from time to time or going back eventually after getting a taste of the workplace

my life revolves around seeing how deep i can fit blunt objects into your mother’s greasy shitcanal.

:rofl:

hahahahah, that’s funny shit. i haven’t seen any timeslips yet… shitcanal

darkstar you seem like such a cool respectable dude

you dont know the half of it.