new car

next january my lease for my apt will be up and i will most likely be going back to my parents house. being moved out at 19 is fun. but at the same time its hard with trying to work and go to school. anways im going to get another car i want it to be a two seater rwd and an import i have a few cars in mind but i just want to see what everyone else thinks. as far as price im not sure how much im going to spend. it all depends on if i want to take out a loan. if i dont take out a loan ill have around 6500 if i do ill have what ever i get the loan for so what do you guys think.

scratch the import thing, Z06>*

eehhhhh there nice just not for me

6500 != 32000

Id say your best bet would be a nice clean s13 with an sr20det swap.

Also I agree about rent sucking. I’d be loaded if my rent wasn’t as much as it is. I’m ready to break my lease (landlord is ok with it) and find a cheap place.

i want to get out of my apt to. i would mind it but i hate working so much while in school because it takes away from my time to do hw

Find someone to sub lease the appt. or talk to your landlord and see if he is willing to end your lease early, thats all I did.

If he/she is cool they will let you.

yea my land lord is cool i moved in with someone else and they wont be able to pay on their own. so i dont want to fuck them over. not sure how i could leave without doing that.

im confused. you cant afford to live in an apartment so you want to move home. ok i understand that.

but instead you are going to move home and buy a car? :bloated: i dont get it. dont you think your parents would punch you in the dick?

get an S14 SE

Simply find someone to take over your share. Is your name on the lease?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/WORFLOL.gif

thanks - that’s pretty much how i feel, just a little too much to say here :ham:

http://www.mind.ilstu.edu/images/data2.jpg

buy a SC2 saturn coupe. they are cheap and reliable. probably cost you about a grand for a decent one.

to clear things up i might move back in when my lease is up. my parents didt really want me to leave in the first place. i CAN afford my apt. i just dont like living on my own as much as i thought i would. and after this year is up next january i will have like 6500 and no bills to pay if im back home so i might get another car. right now i have around 4000 and i have just been useing money i make at work to pay for this apt b/c i dont want to blow that because i have been saving it. maybe moving back in is dumb but that way i see it im 19 i go to college i have my own apt and mommy and daddy arent paying for so i dont no

man, i don’t know. if i had to choose between a hot car and living on my own, well

yeah, you and your hot car are going to have a hard time hauling all the hotties back to your house so you can fingerbang that shit in the family room after your dad gets through watching the 11 o’clock news

NA 90s stick civic and roommate apty FTW, i’m just sayin

Well in that case… split the money in half. Invest one half, take the other half, but cheap daily driver and motorcycle.

PROFIT.

If you want to live at home and save money, thats one thing. Living at home and taking out a loan for a 20k+ car is fucking retarded.

when did i say i wanted to take a loan for 20k??? i said ill have around 6500 of my OWN money and i may or may not take out a loan. but not for any where near 20k.

i guess saying…

it all depends on if i want to take out a loan. if i dont take out a loan ill have around 6500 if i do ill have what ever i get the loan for so what do you guys think.

meansim taking out a loan for 20 k lol

I didnt say you were. I see a lot of people doing that though.

lol