New Clutch and flywheel

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/clutchpres.jpg
goes in on thursday, unfortunately the flywheel wont get here till tomorrow

i hear lightened flywheels make a hella difference

You will like the centerforce. Always had good luck with them in mustangs. Always took a lot of abuse for the ones that I have put in. IMO good choice. :cool:

I want to go for another ride in it when the clutch isn’t slipping like a bitch!

explain how a clutch slips like a bitch… :eek4:

Ok, how about a loose bitch? Doesn’t matter what you do, it doesn’t grip a thing.

btw, where do you put that clutch on that 3.8L V6 Automatic?

or is taht a part of the optional “extra 2 cylinder + CAI” package?

That came with the fuzzy dice and leopard seat covers, right?

fixed! that sounds better :angel:

makes my h22 rev like crazy.

I have an aluminum 14lb flywheel to go with it :slight_smile:

I’m just hoping it holds my power (modded 03 cobra, sig is a joke)

mine is 8lbs & working with a 6puck clutch :naughty:

11" diameter, more mass, more weight heh

never had luck with centerforce and some of the pics i’ve seen of them holie crap.

the disks dont’ like to take back to back track runs the material in them heats up (like any clutch) but doesn’t cool off real well causing them to fail

I’m gonna give em a shot, a lot of the cobra guys seem to have good luck with their street and strip ability.

If I wanted a pretty much track only/100% performance minded clutch I prob would of went with a Ram (which I bought, but returned) or a McLeod.

that and i’m not sure how much your clutch stresses vs our shitty ass small disks on an awd lauch with equiv power, i’d imagine that’s prob why we dont’ have luck with them. jim destroyed one last year it wasn’t pretty

too bad you aren’t hardcore… you would of gotten a heavier steel fly to launch like a bia.

street driving was still a concern, but I came close to saying f it, and buying the steel flywheel. But I still get 1.61’s with my stock aluminum flywheel. I figure with a better gripping clutch, I should get myself into that 1.5X range.

Hey blue, whats your most current 1/4 time?

-j