New Firehawk

Discuss…

http://photos.imageevent.com/davidhamburger/slp/Firehawk_teaser1.jpg

http://photos.imageevent.com/davidhamburger/slp/Firehawk_teaser2.jpg

I cannot get into performance questions/answers quite yet, but lets just say the performance on our Supercharged model is more than impressive, 50 state legal and fully warranted.

The reaction was overwhelming with the exception of a few snide remarks from past F-Body Firehawk owners who obviously think we should have let the name die.

*Please note the circled “R” next to the Firehawk logo - The Firehawk logo/script is a registered Trademark of SLP.

Regards,

David Hamburger
SLP Performance
www.slponline.com

meh.

Those snide F-body owners are right - without being on a Firebird, “Firehawk” doesn’t make any sense on a G8.

Y’know, Pontiac had other hot cars besides GTOs and Firebirds, too.

It’s just about $$$ for SLP. They really suck now in my opinion. I’m glad I don’t own a Firehawk, I’d be embarrassed to be associated with that thing. lol

booooooooo

Wow I could almost see homo Chuck rocking that :lol:

lol poor Chuck…

thats pretty bad, do not want

truth.jpeg

How is a factory supercharged G8 a “bad” thing? That’s pretty fucking awesome IMHO regardless of whether people think it’s tarnishing the firehawk name.

It is not bad, just the name is bad

I am so angry right now…

bring back the trans am with the camaro or don’t call it a firehawk.

Have been really looking to pull the trigger on as G8.$27,005 my price,$1,500 to NEW ERA in Roch.$28.5 for approx 350RWHP and 100K warranty!
I wonder if they are going to put the ZR-1/CTV-V engine in it?
I 100% don’t like it being called a firehawk though as well.

lame

even I associate firehawk with a firebird

QFT…

fucking gay calling anything but a Firebird a Firehawk… just doesn’t make sense/fit…

Call it something else…

x2, any other way and it’s not right

I love the car but I do not like the name. If they call it a Firehawk they will ruin cars like Chuck’s…

How about a GXPR?

beyond, do not want

its like using the Firehawk name in vein. It doesn’t even make sense. Pure stupidity.

Anybody else read the text? Pretty sweet that you can get one with an NA V6…