new ford taurus sho...$45,905

HAHAHAH!

QFT QFT

the best sho is the 89-90. i miss mine. justa fun sleeper. the new one put out nice numbers but 4400lbs!!! wtf? 3400 yeah. wayyyyyy to heavy for a “sport sedan” in my opin. 335xi hells ya. style and speed. its got my vote.

How many big ass 4DR V6TT cars are sub 4000lbs? Prolly not too many. THats alot of shit goin on.

335xi is a 2dr iirc, and is pretty small. Not even in the same league.

Do not want

328’s and 335’s come in both coupe and sedan.

They couldn’t get 350hp out of a V6 without TT’ing it?

you realize that 90% of the people that buy and own American made sports cars dont give two shits about ride quality and interiors? American sports cars are seen as cars with big motors that are fast with crappy interiors…we all know that and personally everyone that I know that owns a mustang, vette, camaro, trans am, GTO, viper etc etc dont give 2 shits about interior.

FYI, my car was rated at 335hp from the factory (because its a full SLP option SS)…and it put down 351 at the wheels with Long tube headers and a catless Y pipe…I would say thats a HUGE under rating from the factory.

Point? Theirs stock block Camaro’s/trans am’s running 8’s.

That’s your choice if you want to spend $45k on a one-trick pony (raw power).

I prefer a nice all around car that will run just as fast as your one trick pony. That’s just me though.

ok and what car have you listed thats just as fast as my one trick pony??

also, have you ever ridden in any of these cars you put down so much that are american made??

Have you ever ridden in a C5/C6/C6 Z06?? They handle and are smooth as hell. Same goes for the GTO and G8. Handle amazing and are a nice cozzy ride with balls under the hood.

Its about effiency and gas mileage. They can have a 350hp TT car with a 8.5:1 static C/R getting 30mpg as opposed to a 350hp N/A motor that has a static C/R of 10.75:1 getting 20mpg. There will be ALOT left on the table, and with a tune and exhaust I have no doubt the cars will make over 400hp.

How is a Maxima more of an all around nice car than an american sports car??:crazy

M45 has the same HP as your car (if taking factory numbers - 335hp). And it looks 100x better and is better made and has more tinker toys/creature comforts.

I was referring to the SHO as a one trick pony (not your car).

I understand you’re an american car fan. I’m just voicing my opinion that american cars are a rip off.

$45k for a car produced in this country (meaning no extra $$$ thrown onto the price because it was imported? Are you kidding me? I can get twice the car for the same price if I went with a certified Japanese or European luxury car.

Who the hell is talking about the Maxima? I’m talking about Infiniti’s top model, the M.

Did you read my post? I gave credit to the Z06. My experience in it was very pleasant. That’s doesn’t mean that every car (especially the SHO) is good. America makes like 4 good cars.

ok…the M45 has the same HP as my car and its 09. My car was dis-contiuned in 02 and The M45 would still get raped by my car all day, every day. When it comes to performance, The M45 cant compete with a Pure muscle/sports car or whatever you want to call it. My car was made with a big motor for power junkies…the M45 is luxury its just so damn big they had to stick a 335hp motor under the hood just to make it get out of its own way.

you realize that just because it has the same HP rating, doesnt mean it can compete right? were talking about a car thats made to be comfortable against a car made to go fast. Gearing/weight transfer/weight itself all play a huge roll.

Thats 100% subjective.

alright well you realize the Vettes are still riding on leaf spring suspension right?? and are powered by a single over head cammed push rod motor? breaking track records and power records out of technology that was created in what, the 60’s?? and still in 09 their holding their own in the performance line.

335HP whether or not it is go-fast or go-luxury is a lot of horsepower. Also, the M has had 335 since 2006. Not that it matters. But just sayin.

You are missing the point.

What I am saying is that THAT SHO (not your Z28!!) is not better than another car that you can get for the price (M45 - which weighs less - meaning it would probably beat the SHO in a race).

We are not talking about my Maxima or your Z28.

This is M45 vs SHO (at least that’s what I’m talking about). Infiniti > Ford. Your car is STRICTLY a go-fast car.

This SHO, as far as I can tell, is supposed to cater to the person who wants a ‘nice’ car that also moves. Fail. There is already a bunch of cars out there that accomplish this and have better reputations, quality, etc.

(BMW 335, Audi A6, Acura TL, Infiniti M or G, etc.)

45k for a bunk ford sedan, no thanks. if i would dump 45k on a domestic it would be an ls3 c6.

the new gt stangs look bland, the gt500 on the other looks sick with the headlights and schtuff! and it comes with a twin disk from the factory!