New from Clifton Park

golf clap

NO doubt! Owning a house changes everything… I have been in mine for a year and a half now… I find myself blowing cash on things I never thought possible. lol

New John Deere lawn tractor, Refrigerator, household lighting & ceiling fans. Toilet handle repair kits, garage shelfing, driveway sealing… Man the list never ends!.. lol

My car would have been boosted a year and a half ago. Sometimes I consider selling out and going back to a house rental with bachelor roomies! :wink: With lots of free spending cash, toys, traveling, differant women whenever I want. Ahhh well… Domestication it is!

My worst car payment ever was $720 a month! Which is half of a morgage payment. lol To give you an idea… That was a $40,000 balance over 5 years at 4% interest or so… I forget. I would never do that again.

**** Back on Topic!

This is the look I am going for. I had the carbon fiber canards imported form Japan. They are produced by MCR

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/Lakeside518/L_7101.jpg

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/Lakeside518/mcrcanardsz33nismo.jpg

I need a good body shop! Experienced in plastic welding. I want to remove my side markers and have my bumper shaved to have the JDM look.

The MCR vented hood is pure SEX! Here is another pic.

I’d like to order this up. Its kind of pricey though. I never wrapped my headers when I installed them so I have some heat under the hood that I would like to remove.

nice looking car. I havent seen it around at all…

I don’t take the car out that much. This November I’ll have owned it for 3 years and only has 10 kmi on her. It has spent alot of time being built/modded. Most of the miles are from trips to http://www.theexperience.com/

Only shop I trust to Mod my Z!!!

Zim

Saw it at Lia Toyota earlier this year… knew it looked familiar. The wheels are perfect for the car.

I’ve probably driven it as much as he has this summer if you don’t include him driving it to the valley.

The other dude with the nis was a tool. Whether you’re friends with him or not. It’s pretty lame to do a burnout out of a crowded ice cream store with kids running around all over the place. The only people impressed were his buddies in the srt4. That was full of lol.

I’m not sure how I feel about those canards.

:rofl

again not good to open your mouth, unless you know everyone who is listening

I don’t care who is listening. lol. I’m not concerned with you liking me.

off to a great start lolololol

Werd! We call it like we see it!.. If you don’t like what we have to say then feel free to Iggy us…

Peace

Iggy? That’s some 90s yahoo chat shit right there.

Regardless, he’s right. Your buddy may not be a total loser, but he sure acted like it the one time I saw him driving. I’m basing my opinion on my observation. If something happens that supports the contrary then I’ll be sure to change my opinion. Not that it matters. I’ve never met you, him, and probably never will. So we can all keep going on with our lives.

Or it can be a drama fest. Either way I don’t give a shit.

in for the drama fest …

When did you turn into a tough guy? If what he said about the burnout is true, fuck the noise… it was extremely irresponsible and his statement is fully justified.

Be careful, don’t get Iggy with him

:ohnoes

Na na NA na na na naahh

^^^^ LOL Your E-force is weak young pedawan! Any other forum and there would be a U-tube vid by now.

Did you click that?

Ha! Now your legit.

Nice