New from Clifton Park

Saw this car on central ave one day this summer, Absolutely LOVE it!

Hope you’re tracking the car with those canards.

No doubt. I goto some Nissan meets at the Glen. Performance Motorsports sponsors a track event there each year. I’d like to get more active there but its a long haul back and forth. Hotel, gas, track rentals. Adds up fast.

Well, I’m the owner of the SRT-4 and I have never seen that car smoke the tires, ever.

Was gonna say welcome but bashing me and my family about who got what and how isn’t cool.My brother in law works his ass off and does get payed well.Little does everyone know is there is another red nismo in the schenc area i was told 3 months ago doing a burnout,guess what couldn’t be mine traded it in May 11,wich is still at greenwich dealership.I barley drove mine and I owned it last since november.So mods lock this thread as it has gone no where.

and it was continuing to go nowhere until you had to revive it from the dead

Werd! Back on topic. Threads always go off on a tangent. :Idiots

Ok,back from the dead cause I work a lot and can’t be on here to see some peeps point fingers and have the answers when they have no clue.So yes I’m gonna step up for myself and my family.Other than that Kris welcome to shift 518 glad you made it.

Dude you feelin better?! All okay? You must be alright your going to practice! Yeah its typical online drama. Everyone mistakes my car with your nismo you traded in. But yeah when your brother inlaw owned the car it had a bad rap.

Saw your car in CP tonight (Friday) on Route 9, you were headed South.
Z sounds great man :thumb

I won’t have the car out on the road till May-June. Hell we will be seeing White in April with the size of the snow banks we have around the Capital area.

Pulling the Nismo out of storage this Saturday! Opening day @ Watkins Glen is 4/16/11. I can’t pass this up.

Where you been at the track? lol

The Nismo is in and out of the shop for work. It was at ASS, Performance Motorsports and now its at the Body shop for some track day repairs and appearance mods. Then back to ASS for race alignment.

I really don’t want to drag on the stock clutch. The factory clutch & Slave cylinder don’t take the abuse. I’ll maybe only go twice this year.

Any new pictures of it?

Nope its in for paint. I prolly won’t get it back till wednesday next week. Then ASS gets it. Then I get to enjoy it… lol

Looking forward to taking it to the Glen again. I had my suspension issues addressed on my last trip to L.I. I’m looking to get another set of VOLKS so I can run some sticky tires. Possibly Toyo R888’s. I’d like to push the car, but the TR1’s can’t take it. I end up power sliding. Which is okay, lol I need the drift experience but I don’t wanna total the car.

The new sways really helped the car, looking forward to seeing how the car does on the track since corner balancing the car, adding the sways and adjusting the coilover dampers.

My biggest issue now is stock seats. I have issues with head room clearance when wearing a helmet! :frowning: So I am probably gonna have to order up some Bride seats/rails. The tilting of the head is painfully annoying when tracking the car.

i havent gotten to see the car, but it sounds pretty badass

Nick we gotta hook up! Your new Volks look great man!.. :tbu

I dont have volks lol i still works that i got last summer

lol Works my bad. Did you end up ordering a brake kit? I haven’t seen your car in awhile. I need to stop down.