new from Holley

hey guys, my name is Robert i live in holley and i drive two, yes… two 2003 oldsmobile aleros. may not be a bmw, or a new vw or what have you but they are my cars and I love them.

Some of you may be asking why the hell is this kid from holley on nyspeed, shouldnt he be on roclife or something? well i am --was… And i already know im going to get flak for driving an oldsmobile alero. so i might as well put the details in now.
my first Alero is a 4 door, family carting ecotec with a getrag f23 5 speed transmission. mods include front and rear strut tower brace, cosmo racing intake, drilled and slotted brake rotors and ceramic pads, and a hick style thrush exhaust. it doesnt sound bad, then again it doesnt sound good. the car also has a fully functioning hood scoop (yea i went the extra mile and made it functional).

the second is a two door LA1 v6. it only has a cold air intake, resonator delete and a grand am GT muffler for the “dual exhaust” look. surprisingly the muffler and res delete made the car loud enough to be heard and gave it a nice tone. this one also has cleared corner lights. Both cars are debadged.
forgot to mention the simpson racing infant car seat that was the most expensive addition to my car yet.

It is my intention to modify my v6 to break 14 seconds in the quarter which to my understanding is not really that difficult. Obviously modifying an Alero is not the smartest or most cost effective car to build but i like them and its what i want to do. I will most likely work with WOT-Tech and Milzy Motorsports on this car.

well thats all for my introduction i guess. you may begin the hateful comments on my cars now :wink:

http://lookatmyhappyrainbow.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/two.gif

Two Aleros? Welcome :wave:

Holley… lol. I used to hang out there when I was younger… Like 10 years ago younger.

Welcome!

yea my brother smartened up and moved to buffalo. i should be doing the same, however working for fusion auto sales at near minimum wage prevents me from doing much.

Welcome!

Welcome. My ex was from Kendall, sorry you have to endure living out there lol

It could be worse i suppose. out here no one messes with me. when i lived in town i had people trying to “race” me every night with their trashed honda civics and crap.

Illero v2.0

Wish i understood… im guessing a previous member of the forum?

Ahh okay i understand after some searching. and i also see everyones hatred for people modifying aleros on this site. well like i said bash it all you want, its what i want to do. i would much prefer something worth the time and effort but sadly my pay does not allow this.

Welcome! People are going to talk shit about your choice in cars. You at least seem prepared for it coming from super baller roclife :slight_smile:

Whether or not you let this diminish your contribution to the site is up to you.

It will not diminish anything. the people on roclife are a pain in the ass so i am well prepared for anything anyone has to say. also i see you have a SVX, nice cars. i wanted one for a while but never found one in good shape.

I golfed in Holley a few days ago.

I contribute much.

Herro…

By the way, don’t feel the need to justify driving what you like…as long as you’re not a fucking asshole, you’ll get along fine around here…

Paging Beck…

Keep your shit running and clean, no issues. :tup:

Welcome!

Hi there. I know a bunch of people from Holley, fortunately or unfortunately.

Welcome.

As stated, Respect people and contribute meaningfully and you’ll get respect back.

lol.

Welcome.

I live in Holley, as far as I’m concerned, it’s the best fucking place in this part of the state, my favorite part is the distinct lack of neighbors I have.

welcome :wave: