New from Rome

Names alex, 20 from Rome. Own a 1990 black awd talon. Been building it for a few years now, old setup more or less includes.

GT3082R turbo, .82 hotside
DNP Tubular manifold
Wiseco pistons, manley I beam rods
Crower valvetrain, Ferrea SS valves
Port work etc
JM Intake manifold
Comp 101200 cams
1000cc injectors/Walbro 255
DSMLINK
etc.

This year im swapping to a new ‘37r’ per AMS, or a dual ball bearing T67. 10gallon fuel cell, probly finishing up the rollcage, and swapping out for some 16x8’s and drag radials.

Best time on the old setup was [email=“11.55@127”]11.55@127, Lotsa traction problems i hope to fix this season.

http://www.v8smokers.com/images/talon1.jpg

oh

hey welcome dude. good way to fix those traction issues is to get a bigger turbo! makes sense to me :bloated: haha either way apparently you need to learn how to drive, but maybe after you handle that problem you could roll up to tuffalo and find a couple money races, haha :tup:

enjoy your stay

^lol

need to learn to drive my car why? The car is on 205/55/16 60$ khumo tires. Its strictly my daily driver/only vehicle. Hence why i never bothered with drag radials untill this year. It cut a best of 1.86 60ft. Not much of a money racer tho. Id run a friendly race, but really not out to race for money, just building the car purely for my enjoyment.

Fact that esta doesnt spray VHT/prep the track on T&T doesnt help. Went to LVD once, first launch car hooked hard and ripped apart the rear axle.

We were considering going to Rome for New Year’s, any suggestions?

theres not a damn thing in rome. lol.

welcome…car looks sharp. Get it to cut a great 60’ the way it sits and u are darn near 10’s :tup:

Rome is home of “The Rapid Roman” Richie evans who is the best modified driver that has ever lived…

Nice ride to man pretty quick too!

Enjoy your stay

welcome :wave:

Hey Alex… welcome, glad you finally signed up.

car looks good man, welcome to the board.

:tup: Welcome :tspry:

Welcome… Nice looking ride.

Welcome. Sharp car. Pretty quick too.

And fuck all the haters. There’s people that will hate on anything.

clean car

i approve

welcome!

now get rid of those splices / butt-connectors in the engine bay and I won’t have to smack you upside the head :wink:

welcome, car is clean :wave:

This coming from the guy with all types of wiring issues…lol…j/k

The car looks good, good times on the street tires. Did you cut those times on the 3 bolt? If you are in need of a custom downpipe or any pricing, you know where to call. :wink:

yea all those times were on a 3-bolt. The one time i hooked up i destroyed the rear axle/rear end and never ran the car since putting in the 4-bolt.

i miss my TSi. nice car man and welcome:wave: