New from Rome

Whats up… I somehow stumbled across this place last week when it appeared to be under construction… Anyways, I’m out in Rome, which is about 10 miles west of Utica for those that don’t know. My first car was a 95 Grand Charokee limited that served me well for 4.5 years… Then I got a grand am GT which I really like but was in the shop at leats 6 times in 1 year, so when i got my first real job, I bought an 06 WRX… and Became a big time subie fan… 3.5 years later I sold it for a wagon and snatched up an 08 with 4.5k miles for almost the same price I sold mine for with 60k on it… {yay for a bad economy}.

I also found a nice project wasting away in herkimer that I picked up and is also my autox pig

Old
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc178/madlife6/rex.jpg
New

project

siq a grand am GT

a/s/loc?

Welcome, I love that wagon. I took a test drive in one of those, I thought it was an awesome car.

will you fedex me some gelato?

Haha. Make that White STi Hatch #3.

Welcome. Nice cars. :tup:

EDIT - n/m it’s not an STi. Still sexy, though.

Good lookin’ WRX. :tup:

You should scrap the vinyl overlays and paint them instead, the result looks 10X better IMO. The vinyl is too cloudy or something…

welcome :wave:

It is spray, but it was very pink, so i had to put it on heavy to make it look 1/2 way decent. Once I find a safe way to remove it without destroying the plastic, i’ll be redoing it.

hu?

hu?

Welcome :wave:

Turbo MR2?