new from schenectady

i do my own stunts also

sick come back. I would work you right into your fucking grave.

cool story bro
as proven you guys try and defend people with downs syndrome who thinks the way to react to someone who gets out with a bat after he wrongfully hits someone with his handivan is to ram their car more

Ohh yeah this guy too. Only peer pressure he gives into is when his kids ask daddy to do a John Force burnout! FTW

what you fail to recognize is that we (the core members of this site) don’t do that. You’re assuming that we do because we’re backing Wheels in a questionable situation and automatically thinking that he’s just another dipshit handicapped driver. We know him personally and know that he doesn’t drive like that. On the contrary this Ethug who admitted hopped out of his car with a bat at the first sign of trouble hasn’t built a reputation with the members of this site.

The sad sack of trolls that showed up to play in this thread are just retarding up an already retarded thread. You all really need to stop regurgitating the adolescent one liners and get your high school dropout asses back to looking for a job on craigslist.

Who the fuck gets out of a car with bat? Your reasoning is flawed.

where are all these incest mother fucking coming from? damn. Can be block all these ******gs or what?

bannnn

that oldest of mine is hard to resist lol

its been a while since we had this much action on here . let it roll. besides the o/p hasnt said much anymore . w.t.f yo

thats because he is still waiting for his balls to drop. I would run and hide too.

on a side note, I just got home from plowing sense 5am and I cant even go to sleep, because when I wake up I will need to read through another 15 pages. Fuck.

cool story bro
all i have to do is quote you and you have your answer right there

Its muscle dystrophy. Wrong illness.

But yeah, other than that your right? Is it wrong to defend friends that made the same decision you would have? You telling me that if your friend made a poor trade in pokemon yet you too would have made that trade… you wouldn’t defend him? Go back to your moms basement, don’t you have some WOW to catch up on?

cool story bro
how is that E-thug life workin out for you? threatened to sock someone in the face latly?

I love that now our new guests are fighting with eachother also.

Nahh it takes him a few hours walking through the snow, up hill both ways (since daddys s4 is in the shop) to get home from school… he should be home shortly to respond.

unless mommy and daddy grounded him, and he cant play on the interwebz.

id love to live in my parents basement again .

cool story bro.

This shit is so out of hand.

Whoever decided to post this on 4chan or whatever that site is that, Fucking failed hard.

WAYNE.

mee too. can I move in when you do? We can build bunk beds from our hockey sticks! I promise I wont put my nutts on your drumkit.