new from schenectady

cuz i’m not afraid of you faggots nemore. you want to start shit? send my dad letters and shit? i’m down. i’ll get you back ten times worse

nor do i say i drive something that i clearly am not…the wheel response was to douchebaggery claiming he drives an amazing car.

http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=19494&page=2

Btw that is my old ass audi …love it or hate it it has been in magizines, videos, and blogs. Has anything u 2 ever done earned you more then internet fame and having to introduce yourself to your neighbors so they know they have a pedo living on their block?

I would never own a Saab they are for hipsters and Swedish faggots.

i wonder what the turning circle on one of those are.

Shit… I’m going to be away from a computer for quite some time… Someone call and give me updates? Thanks

as much as i say i can’t stand/despise you, quite fucked up what happened.

-og pipedreAm name caller

nah if it snows the bitches get in my 2011 cayenne S
if its nice out the bitches get in my 2008 g37

for faggots like you who are jealous all the time i drive a 2005 lexus so you go “oh i can buy that car if i wanted”

dont have a reason to be pedo, but you sure are hell bent on finding pedos…

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q26/vovchandr/b360332f.jpg

oh my they dun found you.

you dun goofed planimad

moral of the story

WHEELS NEEDS A BATTERING RAM ON HIS BUMPERS
/ THREAD

Homie, I don’t know why you’re directing any of this at me… Everyone in here is acting on their own behalf… I haven’t asked, nor will ask anyone to harm you… .It’s not the type of person I am… You started it up last night with your first PM. What happens to you, is based on your actions.

Leave me out of it. Period.

soo he is pretending to be 3 different dudes?

the reason i am figuring you a pedo or just a plain sad ass loser is simply this. you are so bored in life you come to a forum simply to talk shit. I am sorry it just screams pathetic. So your bragging about your GT5 garage mfer i got a veyron in mine!

looking out the window and i see a lexus and a g37

porsche sadly got a oil light that i have to pick up later today.

did i mention i was still in college?

and i bet all of you are gonna go straight to "oh daddy bought you the car, you suck his dick too?

bwahahahaha

There are like 6 different ego battles going on ITT

OH YEAAA DYNO VID BABY YOU TELL EM PLAYBOYYYYY

I have no sympathy for people that talk shit backed by their parents money…

ill just be enjoyan my higher qol than you

here is the simple difference between you and I

I have earned everything I own. I got 3 cars myself and a few rental houses all bought and paid for. If you look on any of the titles of the cars do any say your name. Probably not. Then again to you it don’t matter since money doesn’t buy class.

LOL STOP REPLYING TO THE NEW 2.7 IDIOT ITS NOT CJ