new gallery on my site

Cars for the Cure 2007, it was back in feb, forgot to add them up… so just click on that gallery name… click the pic below to go gallery, then pick “Cars for the Cure 2007”~

http://www.micahweber.com/noble.jpg

is that a noble? your a damn good photographer :tup:

yep Noble M400

damn, those are such hot cars.

love the rest of the pics too

yah ur really good at what u do!

wtf happened to that bimmer?

[quote=“newman,post:6,topic:32418"”]

wtf happened to that bimmer?

[/quote]

x2

Great pics btw bro, they’re awesome.

noble m400 is a fiberglass frame made in south africa. interesting aspect micah, what camera do you use? i like the quick shutter speed, im just wondering if the iso compromised the color, or if you altered the white balance, since the blue is sorta muttled, so im guessing its not a nikon since those tend to add too much blue. nice shot!

i miss cars for the cure… :frowning:

such a good time

what kinda camera do you use?

my only concern with the new gallery… is that some pictures are running off or not resizing properly

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:11,topic:32418"”]

my only concern with the new gallery… is that some pictures are running off or not resizing properly

[/quote]

word i need to resize them so they are gallery-friendly

also any NYspeed discount on the prints?

oh… and my parents want a picture but its going to be rather large… any idea on pricing to come out snap a picture and print it up?

[quote=“speedracer329,post:8,topic:32418"”]

noble m400 is a fiberglass frame made in south africa. interesting aspect micah, what camera do you use? i like the quick shutter speed, im just wondering if the iso compromised the color, or if you altered the white balance, since the blue is sorta muttled, so im guessing its not a nikon since those tend to add too much blue. nice shot!

[/quote]

the shutter speed was 1/80 i think. ISO200

camera is a Nikon D50

i desaturated the color a tad… and replenished shadow/highlight since originally the sky was pretty blown out (no CP that day)

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:13,topic:32418"”]

also any NYspeed discount on the prints?

oh… and my parents want a picture but its going to be rather large… any idea on pricing to come out snap a picture and print it up?

[/quote]

of course!
edit: PM me

bizzy