new girl

jesus christ people… this thred is massive!! last time i saw it was around 3 pages 11 now??? whoa… Leave the poor girl alone…

Pls no lambo doors!!

and alex you want lambo doors? all you car needs is a set of wings and your gonna fly away to riceland…

anyways guys ease up on the stupid remarks keep this thread fun.
im sure no girl wants to come on and get hiton and stalked by a bunch of flakes. We need more girls on the site no scare them away.

anyways see everyone nov 3rd.

^^^ I’m not hitting on her. I can’t and I’m sure she knows that too.
You know my gf. I think you met her one of the last meets. This is all jokes to me. Time killer.

lol its all good im just saying to everyone keep it easy. its all in good fun but you dont want to scare people away…

thanks for the defense team on my side. i admit i am slightly weirded out by showing up on sat. :confused:

I wish I didnt have to say this but this is sad. So many posts that im to lazy to read them, I said welcome Iguess thats all that matters. Just bring a friend and you’ll be fine. Most guys on here are losers, taken or just gay(Dan).

:frowning:

msglngth

lady-z dont be everyone is pretty cool. we are a good bunch but most go abit to far on the forums. But in person we all pretty laid back and know how to have a good time. dont miss out on the meet. if i see your ride ill come up and introduce myself . might make you feel abit better and you wont feel weird in a new crowd… its a good way to put faces to the names on the forums & smack afew around :stuck_out_tongue: see you sat.

The person with the least difference between forums and in person… is alex.

Wearing a transformer helmet when playing ID4, wtf…

Who deleted my sad face?!?!?!

RICK?!?!??!?!?! GRRRRRRR

Lady-z don’t let those boys get to you…as a fellow female I believe we have to stick together…i’m new on here to :slight_smile: so i’ve got your back

thanks gurl :R i think zep needs to give u an honorary pink name tag too.

That would be wicked :slight_smile:

lol werent pink names supposed to be tags of shame? hahaha

but yeah, show up, most of us are cool…well alex will prolly start by hitting on you but if you bring some bags of rice he’ll leave you alone. hes just that rice hahaha

yea everyones real cool…i remember my 1st meet…alllmosst a year ago lol…i was shy too…but meh its all good

dito. ill add the females with pink usernames you just have to let me know… official members for some reason (shorteaz i dont know why!! i cant make yours pink and its making my head hurt cause i cant figure it out gahhh… i will tho) no worries… girls let me know so i can make you pink … (username) i hate deleting and retyping lol…

lol…official users that are girls should be a darker/different pink so u can still tell official from non-official users

^^ changing the user name to pink for female members is a GREAT IDEA …

… it makes deciphering who to hit on and who NOT TO hit on an easier task :stuck_out_tongue:

that is, unless your realityz33 … he hits on anyone and everyone regardless of age, sex or gender "D

that goes for many of the other guys on here as well haha

WTF IS THAT SH!T I WANT A PINK NAME!! PLAYER HATERS!

^bastard! I am going to glaze your flywheel!:frowning: :stuck_out_tongue: :drivin

Hey! Please dont inlcude me in that group!
No <3 :frowning: