New guy, '05 GTO

Hi all,

I was referred by Dan, a fellow GTO owner who autocrosses reg. out at North Park, he owns a 06 Impulse Blue Metallic.

I live just inside Ross Twp. near West View and drive a '05 Cyclone Grey Metallic GTO. Only mods so far are Corsa Sport catback, AMW catch can to keep the oil out of the intake, 35% tint and some metal floormat retainers (<–if you want to even count that…lol).

I have alot of plans but not enough $$$ so my car will be built up slowly over the next 3-5 years. Keeping within my budget, I plan on trying to get to the 500 rwhp club N/A. Heads, cam, some sort of intake as well as a few other bolt ons should get me there eventually. I still have to send out my TB for porting that I paid for months ago.

Well, I will see you all around. In talking with other local GTO owners, we are looking to do a 1/4mi. track rental and I will put the word out and see if anyone here wants to join us.

welcome!

welcome:beer:

Welcome to the site!

Welcome

I seen Dan running at North Park today. I will be out running at the next event in STX. Would be great to see another Pontiac out.

Hello

welcome

welcome …another north hills member

Welcome

welcome

Welcome

Thanks for the welcomes fellas. Here are a couple of pics:

clean ride and nice pics…

beautiful…has to be one of my favorite cars!

welcome!

Welcome. Although not being here but a few days longer than you… I guess I can still welcome peeps, anyhow.

nice car,

welcome

Greetings.

welcome

welcome nice ride