New guy from Westchester County (Irvington) with an '05 Infiniti FX35

MEOW…
:-"

yeah Im going to go down to meet the tires instead of getting larger sidewalls. coils here I come.

How am I on a high horse? Because somebody who drives a doorstop with wheels said they don’t like the styling of my car? Okay bro haha your lawnmower was obviously designed better.

now team ramrod quit filling up the thread with quotes

AM I JUMPING FROM TREE TO TREE ALL NIMBLY BIMBLY?! DO YOU SEE ME DRINKING MILK FROM A SAUCER?!

Quit the BS guys.

Which guys Josh? The ones taking shots at each other for who’s got a cooler/lamer car, or the Super Troopers guys? The thread was getting ridiculous, I thought it needed a dose of humor…

For the record, my first car was a CRX, and I loved everything about it. Still do…but I sold it for my first MR2, so no regrets either…

The FX in this thread has been modded fairly tastefully so far, but going beyond what’s already been done is total overkill in my opinion. Unless he gives it some forced induction…

Onyx apparently is going to pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans.

hahahahahahahahaha

sorry onyxz32, I don’t even care if I get an infraction for this, had to give JayS props for this joke

You sir, deserve a slow clap for this one.

Come on Onyx!

JayS what’s that place you like with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozarella sticks?

Yeah, that’s my plan…do coils and a few more things, then save up for a motor build&FI…
either that or do a few more things and leave it alone, and pick up a project car to tinker with on the side. Still not sure right meow.

^ What you did there… I see it.

Anyway, truck looks great and these things sound amazing stock to begin with so I can’t imagine how it is with an exhaust.

This thing is actually pretty good looking, albeit boring. I do like the way these sound, and I almost always hate the sound of 6 cylinder cars.

Any burnout videos?

i like it :tup:

Thanks man, vids here of the exhaust: the newest one on there is before my new Ypipe… the ypipe that was on during that vid was rusted through and cracked…now it sounds a bit deeper and has more gurgle…I need to take a new video…

Thanks, like I said above vids of mine are on my youtube page.
I have AWD so no burnouts for me except on ice…the ass end does like to kick out though

thanks bro

No better designed than the overweight, oversized rollerskate.
In none of my posts here, did I make reference to anything being better. You went there, not me.

I never started it.

Aww don’t say that, you prob drive something more boring and unimaginative.:stuck_out_tongue:

"I’m sorry, Bruce. These boys get that syrup in 'em, they get all antsy in their pantsy. "

A life size rollerskate would be an actual rollerskate lmfao.

Meow let’s just stop the bickering chickenfucker

Meow, I’d avoid coilovers on an all year round car. Meow try and see my point. You’ve done just the right amount of mods to where you’re not a ricer…but it’s low enough…and it is a truck. Meow if I were you, I’d leave it alone, and get a real performance car if you’re into that sort of thing.

…and edited.

“Bite it, rook! You’ll make him look like a dick!”

Yeah only thing is, my struts are shot from the eibach springs and the ride is way too stiff and just not good…replacing all four struts and new springs would cost about the same as getting coil overs and installing them…added bonus being able to adjust them to the ride I want at a height I’m comfortable. after the coils there will be no other exterior modification besides possibly painting the chrome peices (I’m sick of chrome)

As for the “performance car”, thats why I want to get a project car. $15k into a 240sx, for example, will get me MUCH further (aka faster :slight_smile: ) than 15k into the FX…so I’m going to fix up what’s left bothering me, and when I get a real job get a project car, and keep the FX most likely as a DD…or get a whole new car all together (we’ll see.)

Nice one.

Oh hell! Give me the god damn soap!