New guy from Westchester County (Irvington) with an '05 Infiniti FX35

Can get a liter-a-cola…

X…

I would have but had all intent to keep it civil…
Apparently arrogance and a douchbag attitude are needed to own one of these.

So where would a two ton rollerskate fall into?

Ohh well…:gotme:

lmao a douchebag attitude? Or the reluctance to listen to styling opinions from somebody who drives a car that has been considered ugly ever since it came out 20 years ago? :gotme:
And where would mine fall into? respectable. Made to be a sport luxury and is Plenty quick in stock form… and the few bolt-ons that do anything help open it up, otherwise FI is the only option for serious power but dont see a reason to spend what the car is worth on the car itself to give it 650+hp but the ability to only run 12’s… little bit more involved then swapping a different motor into a crx or civic hatch, etc (same can be said for 240’s, and other cars in that range) and IMO not worth it… I can go on and on about it but dont really feel the need to atm but if its brought up I’ll gladly discuss it.

Please if you’re going to continue this shit take it to PM so it doesn’t clutter up my thread… I’m being plenty civil and dont need a hondaboy explaining why his crx is the best bang-for-buck car because its light affordable etc. etc. You said you dont like how mine looks, so I responded with my opinion on yours, I’m sorry you got butthurt.
You dont like how my car was designed? great, thanks for the opinion. Move along, go play with vtakkkk yo…that you dont have

That look like spit you you?

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d50/Shockwave179/Pot_Calling_the_Kettle_Black_T-Shirt.png?t=1297865070

Damn it you burger punk! you son of a bitch!

It’s powdered sugar…

It’s delicious.

Fuck the FX and the CRX. I’d buy a 10 million dollar car so I can activate my car’s wings and fly away from douchebag threads like this.

I like the FX, the wheels are hot. Overall i think it is tastefully done. I think it looks great at the height it is currently at and am not a fan of the chopped shots. Also I drive a crx si and it is ugly I will not argue that, i guess this is the reason i own 3 other vehicles atm. I am also aware of the fact that people expect them to be shitty which is why i picked it to be my “tastefully modded” sleeper. Anyways rock on comparing apples to oranges.

I’d still pull you over.

Can you not read? I said I’d activate my car’s wings and I’d fly away.

yeah I made up some newer chops last night to a realistic height with the 20’s I have, and it wont be as low as those pictures, it will be about here:

It should be around there, the rear fender should be at the sidewall, and the front should be over the sidewall like an inch, inch and a half. It still may not look low, but the clearance underneath the car where the chassis braces are will be very very low. I basically want no wheel gap, a slight front tuck, and just a better ride overall compared to just a spring swap with dead struts…
I also was chopping the chrome pieces and rails because i want to paint them black and get rid of all the chrome…
Like I said in an earlier posts, crx’s are ok for their ability to be great sleepers when “tastefully modded” and good power mods, but they’re just meh in general… They look like a doorstop.

Dooo you wanna do repeat?

Do you wanna do repeat?

How about cat games?

meow? haha Hell for 20 bucks I’ll call the guy a chicken fucker!

Alright meow, we already covered the line that comes next, Tom…

It’s too bad you’re that far off base…:doubt:

Meow please stay on topic, civichb.

the wheel wells are just so big maby a slightly larger sidwall would help fill the gap