new guy here

my name is jake im from ballston spa have been visiting this forum for awhile now decided to finnaly join I own a 2012 suzuki sx4 crossover its my second one i used to have a maroon 2008 sx4 sport sedan some of you may have seen it it hade a big 100su on the drivers side rear window i was doing alot of autocrosses in it but now they put the dirt back down on albany saratoga speedway so im hopeing to do some rally cross this upcoming year

Welcome.

What is the tow rating for the SX4?

U work down the rd from me , I work at park auto . U work at ushers machine right ?

Welcome to the site.

not to sure of the tow rating but i think they sell a tow hitch for it and yep thats me at ushers is park auto the shop on ushers road with all the burnouts in front of it

Welcome to the fun!

:rofl Yessir lol

:crackup

I’m sure u guys have heard ny car go by in summer as well

i beleve i have seen you drive bye during one of our breaks

Welcome to the site.

Slowmarro might rub his naked breast on your SX4, but thats only becasue its close to the same color as his camaro. He has a thing for that color.

I just procured my own a 94 camaro that color too.

We should all start a purple car club and rule 518.

the old one was maroon my new one is pearl white so i guess i wont have to worry about boob marks thank god that gets old after awhile :lol i thought some of the hand prints on my old car looked funny

LMAO! I may contribute to the spectacular high traction rubber surface there.

Welcome, you might of seen me drive by on ushers rd too.

yep seen you and your car a bunch of times i like the pipes out of the rear sounds mean

have any pics?

no srry dont own a camara