New guy, needs some feedback : )

lol yes, welcome

the only person truthfully gay on shift518 is Richie.

You guys need to grow up. It’s fucking 2011, no need for all of the homophobic comments.

I warned y’all, have fun being banned to everyone who posted after the warning with condescending or discriminatory comments.

Children put in time out.

Posts moved.

dude buy my accord its cheap!!!

i was just ride it out, you probably will not get 4800 for the truck either way, times are tough but i would ride them out. Are you fixing the truck on your own or paying someone to do it? What are the problems that keep coming up?

I had an S10 Blazer and fixing it all the time was worse than a car payment so I ended up buying a new car and trading it in.

Luckily I didnt owe more than it was worth though.

You could probably get $3500 for the truck if its not all rotted out like a typical S10 (cab corners, rockers, wheel arches, etc) if its running good at the time of the sale.

so what the hell is going on in here? no not joking… seriously cliffs of actual problem?

I don’t want to hear this “I can’t get a job/Have no job/been on UE for a year” bullshit in this forum. You can get a job. Stewarts is always hiring, they have stores nearly everywhere in this state, and you can go work fulltime and make a hell of alot more than 290 a week. That’s no plug, just fact. Stewarts coffee sucks ass anyway.

Get off you ass and find a job. Don’t give a shit if it’s not in your field of art setup education. Better than nothing, definitely put you in a better financial position, and better than sucking off everyone else.

This coming from someone who works ~100-120 hours a week.

Where’s a middle finger smiley VLAD!

DON’T TALK SHIT ABOUT STEWARTS COFFEE…

fuck you, it sucks. :lol

actually isn’t that bad, I was just pissy in above post :rofl

Well see if I bring you any STEWARTS coffee in the morning

:ohnoes

FUCK SALT

but really what the hell is wrong with the truck everytime?

and i find alot of other posts in this thread by users to be very offensive if you consider the others who got banned to be offensive, might as well be fair and ban everyone who made a joke instead of a couple

Singh if you’re talking about me I’m gonna make you gargle Jammers hot suace next time I see you.

HAH! :clap

nononono im talking about bout gay bashing comments, not your job thing… i agree on the job shit dude… im so fucking busy i got like 3-4 careers and each one is packed to the MAX i dont understand how you can sit and collect unemployment, it blows my mind… and i dropped out of highschool too so dont tell me your degree doesnt fit your shit LOL

It was fair by warning people and saying “anyone who says something derogatory after this warning will be banned.” It doesn’t get more fair than that. It’s only fair to give people a warning, and then to ban people you continue to post derogatory comments after said warning.

i agree, see the other thread i replied to you in. My bad for starting this stupid shit in two threads at once lol

Yea bro, I’m bouncing between both threads to see what is going to get a reply first lol.