New guy with a Dodge Magnum

Ha figured so! Yeah the 240 is the way it was parked in the fall. I don’t plan on putting a muffler on that car anytime soon haha

I have some MA Audio 15" subs if you are interested.

Nope. I still have the 20’s though if anyone’s interested

Yeaa, I’m not a fan of mufflers haha. As for the subs, I actually already have a 15" JL right now that I want to get rid of lol. I wanna go with a JL stealhbox for the Magnum.

this i like:thumbup 15’s are sloppy

Thanks for the compliments everybody!

Haha, in the caddy it actually fit perfect in the trunk, almost looked like it belonged there. It the Mag it just looks out of place. And it’s heavy as F***. lol

I saw them in the caddy one time, that’s why I asked. :lol

im about sound quality, i dont care for looks for equipment, im after specs and performance.

Ohhh hahah, well if you have any 12’s I might be interested!

Don’t get me wrong, I’m about the quality as well. But I also like like my car to look nice and clean. Why have a box that looks out of place when I can have the stealboxes on the side, freeing up space anddd match my interior?

I agree. Nothing wrong with making it look simple and clean and matching your trunk. Stealthboxes are nice. Theyre practical too, cuz they leave more room in the trunk. At some point, you should hear my A6, you’ll know what I’m talking about.

Word, what speakers do you have?

Welcome…Nice Magnum!

Im using MB Quart Q series, the slightly older ones that were still german made.

Thanks! What SRT Dodge do you have?

Niiice. I’m not really sure what speakers I’m gonna go with yet. Right know I’m focusing more on the engine.

Hey fuck you man :lol

False.

x2

this is kinda tough. u gotta go by ur own ear. if u want, PM me and ill explain or i can just kind of a long ass response here.

false how? they def make a vehicle have more bass, but theyre more sloppy than 12s or 10s.

x8

18’s are sloppy

Love the cutty. I Like the magnums more now that you see chargers everywhere! LoL

yea i love all that shit! def let me know if u decide to part with.