New guy with a Dodge Magnum

That’s too much car for you ace.

what do ya need for this car ??? i have been dying to get into suttin older than my camaro

Welcome and nice photos! Love the nifty fifty (Canon 50mm f/1.8).

Same here. I want a Chevelle, GTO, or Skylark in the future.

Welcome to the nut house.

really.

Yea, that’s partly why I got it! I like cars that you don’t see too often.

I need everything haha. I went on OPGI.com (If you dont know about it, check it out) and made a “wish list”… $8,425 and this doesnt include engine parts :Idiots . Sooo anything will help lol

me too:lol I usually just keep it on at all times.

I was gonna get a 70 Skylark, but parts are somewhat hard to find, and real expensive. Even with the Cutlass, there aren’t many aftermarket goodies. It will all be worth it in the end tho :thumbup

i meant as in price for the car lolol

Ohhhh :rofl, my bad. I actually don’t want to sell right now. It’s almost completely stripped down at the moment. Depending how the build goes, I might never sell it! I’ll let you know though.

need a 455 for it? i got a core for sale cheap

You stalkin’ me?? Haha jk, i happened to be looking for a 455 all night. You got any pics? Shoot me a pm

:rofl random coincidence, check pm’s

[quote=REDWGN;776968]Thanks! What SRT Dodge do you have?

I have a Black 08 Jeep SRT8

I have tons of odds n ends for the cut…

What kind of stuff?

not exactly sure whats left, i can check it out soon and get back to ya, i konw theres rust free doors, fenders, hood, inner fenders, emblems, chrome, bezels, like i said totally random shit , id have to check out whats left a lot of shit already got sold too. sold the motor, rear , trans…

I could definitely use the rust free fenders. Send me a pm after you get a chance to see whats left, let me know what ya got. Thanks!

Yeah, the rest went on his 9 second turbo grand am.

Hahahaha

You still in FL?

fo sho,