New Indoor GoCart Track in Amherst

I don’t like the way they list finishing order, they do it by laptime…But I won the first race by 2 laps and averaged nearly 2 seconds a lap faster than the n00bs (obviously because I had already run the track twice). Then in the 2nd race I had the 2nd fastest average time and finished 3rd, but am listed 4th on the sheet. We will have to change that for the league races.

the carts are getting worst. they seriously are starting to suck. my grammer is not getting worst my computer cannot keep up with my typing. two day ago i had one cart and the steering was so sloppy that i barely could stay on the track. letitroll had a similar problem last night. the problem we seen that ass clowns kids go out there and play bumper cars with the carts

what does this mean, are you talking about the karts at this specific track?

Why would you say that? This place just opened and they bought a bunch of 1 year old karts, I drove 4 different karts and only one was bad, they just need to work the bugs out.

A couple karts suck. But thats getting fixed next week.

i dunno i was pissed more so i spent 15dollars on a run and i was fighting the car i am sure they are fixed. the problem i see is alot of people dont respect the equipment and they are literally just beating the shit out of the carts

And a couple accidents that have happened.

Do you really expect people to be gentle with them?

Go Kart= Rental car
you drive them the same way

LOL

Pauly, feel like draining your kids college funds for another run soon?

I’m glad they make you wear neck braces.

I feel cheated They didnt even mention the neck braces to Joe and I.
wait a minute my kids didnt either that’s it i’m suing!!! Pauly’s Kart world will now be open soon.
Joe-brilliant idea here. You get a lunch and i get a lunch, know what i’m sayin? Elmo’s for some wings then the track???

ColdAccord, Coldaccord’s father and uncle, 91MR2 and I went today. I wasnt driving particularly well (best of 24.8) but I got my helmet cam setup sorted back out for the most part (havent used it in a few years). I’ll probably be running two of these on two people from now on when I go. Video will up soon in a separate thread.

I approve of the helmet cam.

Accidents you say?
I know nothing about those :snky:

rubbin is racin.

had a great time today, can’t wait to go back

Id like to see pics of the track

went again today

ran a 24.480 puts me on 4th for the day and 21st for the month

seen alot of nyspeeder names on the list today

Everyone post up your quickest times here:
http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45226