New Indoor GoCart Track in Amherst

Holy crap this is addicting. The owner gave me a free heat with scott.

Articzap > MPD

24.158 which is the 8th fastest.

Spent a good 60 bucks. Had a ton of fun drifting the track, therefore my times were teh suck.

And I filled out an application :smiley:

Double post FTL.

Scott said the fastest will probably be a 22.9xx on a perfect lap when its hotter. I talked with him a bit and it turns out hes a Sprint car driver!! Who would have guessed?

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3749&d=1202674221

Thats what that one dude was telling us when you were taking your free turn.
That chick at the counter said they’d prolly call me later tonite on a job :slight_smile:

I’ll defiently be joining a league. You get way more track time and its a lot cheaper, plus you don’t have to race with slow people :wink:

JDMjunkie(i think) and myself mixed it up really good. I was glad I was given a neck brace.

Oh and good luck getting a job there! You seem like a good kid for it.

That might have been zero assault he was coming from work had dress pants shirt and shoes on. Not going to lie his loafers gave him an advantage lol.

i need to get back there and get a better run in. i keep getting bumped on the list. im bringing my big yellow hat this time.

I’d really like to get it and see if I can score the rest of us an NYSpeed discount.

Hopefully next time I go my kart won’t get airborn…

It was fun, avoid kart #2, it’s a dog :slight_smile: I smacked a couple you punks good, and my times were steadily dropping (until I got in #2 for the last run, that was a 25.4).

I did get some details, the leagues are going to be practice, qualify, race so 3 runs, first two will probably be shorter than the race.

The karts are 6.5hp, and they are all a year old, and they have some issues that have to be worked out (Like kart#2, handles like crap) The other 3 karts I drove were fine though.

And weight is a killer, I was behind (like 2" behind) Articzap going into the straight, and I was coming out of the corner faster, and he just pulled away, 3 kart lengths by the corner, BUT I could carry a little more speed in the corners. So weight has it’s advantages too.

That’s great, good luck.

24.1, that’s killer, nice job.

They plan on getting 9hp karts too.

I got some racing tips for you when you head up there next time.

Thanks, it was steller to drive with scott.

man, anyone feel like going up later tonight?

I’ll go up to spectate because I forgot to sign up for the league, oppps. So if you guys head up there let me know.

when the yellow cowboy hat walks back through the door, the game is over!

http://b2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00215/29/70/215780792_s.jpg

wait, leagues are up already?

Not yet, but there taking sign ups.

They are still working out the details

Yea i was on that one for my first run i held it floored pretty much the whole track super fucking slow i thought i was retarded when my best lap was a 25.9 lol