New Indoor GoCart Track in Amherst

I just got back got a 25.0 not bad for my first time out in be in the 24s next time I go.

i saw a mindless on the screen right when i was leaving, must have been you

yep that would be me

i’m going around 2pm on sunday with my dad and uncle

Ahh, go at noon, I might get my dad to go as well

yah it was fun, me and mindless were always a tenth of a second off from our best times, were going back tomorrow.

It’s def worth it too, when you’re racing it feels like you’re out there for a while.

Bump for noon!

Ian, Text me when you see this.

on it, lol

yesterday was a good time. i got a great deal from the owner… and i recommend it to everyone else. i’d like to head back today if possible…

and LOL at the kid dressed up like he was going to some swank martini bar DT. i had a hard time not approaching him and asking him if he was confused. anyone else see that tool? lol one of the cashier girls and i had a nice chuckle over his appearance… at a go kart track.

lol.

hah, seriously wtf was that kid thinking :ham:

:gay2:

lol, I don’t know. He kind of reminded me of DOS, and how DOS would wear suits from banana republic and guess at mighty taco

“do you know this sweater costs $150”

:jam::pimp:

That makes me tempted to show up in a tie. :lol:

Make sure it’s a black one to match the headsock. :slight_smile:

Side note: I liked the helmets, much better than the shitty ones I’ve used at auto-x

So what deal did you get from the owner ?

lol thats me, i was 18th but was knocked down.

Does this place take Credit ?

Yes, they do.

Sweet

oh and to whoever is going, where obviously running late, so IDK probably 12:30 we’ll all bee there

Holy crap this is addicting. The owner gave me a free heat with scott.

Articzap > MPD

24.158 which is the 8th fastest.