New Indoor GoCart Track in Amherst

time?

sometime between 530-7… broad range, not sure yet. if you wanna meet up you can text me @ [number disclosed via PM]

Sounds like MPD knocked you down (see his above post)

Def gotta go soon!

Tomorrow at noon, IKSHO89, JDMjunkie, Articzap, and myself will be there. If anyone else would like to meet up with all of us, post up or PM me.

oh, you’re gonna regret that.

me zeroassult and 91crxsi might go out there tonight

so i know it’s $20 or whatever for an 8 minute session…but is that enough? i mean…when you go (for the people that already have), do you end up like dropping $60 or more since 8 minutes just doesn’t seem like it’d be enough?

Was wondering this too. Seems pretty gay to go there for 15 minutes and leave.

i went today and had a blast. it was like 16.xx for one run i think. best lap was a 25.279. not bad for the first time going. will definitely go again tho

I’ll go, noon it is. Anyone else?

I may head up tomorrow. Don’t really know any of you guys but still be fun to get out there with a few people.

I really hope they start a league…with some sort of payout each race. I just hope they aren’t on a night I have class

Sounds good!

League would be badass!

Head up at noon, We’ll all be there!

Here are the overall standings as of last night:

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3748&stc=1&d=1202611553

damn, 17th place…I gotta man up.
But then again, a lot of those times are the same guys, just different names.
My friend is still in 5th (rhyno) he raced go-carts for a few years though.

CKY: I’m going riding out in syracuse tomorrow so I won’t be able to make it out…maybe sometime this week though.

yeah mpd u still have 2 top times. I couldnt break into the 24’s, next time

fun place tho and the dude hooked us up

MPD, how did you record two top 25 times?

Most of my times were in the mid to high 24’s. I had a few 24.6’s.
I would think just your 1 top time would go in.

#21 turd ferguson lol

I dunno? Minglor BigE and I did two races while we were there. I knocked a .1 off my best time the second run. I wont be surprised if that top 20 is knocked out in the next month or so and times are low 22.x’s. Rubber is definitely being layed down each run, the track was definitely getting faster. Pat and Scott were dicking around when I left and I know Scott put down a 23.000 last night. I’d join you guys tomorrow, but I’ll be in Canada till the evening.

Wouldn’t suprise me if they hit 20’s soon.

Sooo excited to go tomorrow!

i got a 24.3 on one of my runs. If the guy ahead of me(no names lol) was slowing me down big time.