New Indoor GoCart Track in Amherst

those who have went…to your best ability to judge how fast are these things? can you no lift the entire track? i see they get sideways according to a couple people…just looking for some more feedback

taken from edmunds.com

Sodi RX7 gas-powered karts, powered by 6.5-horsepower Honda GX 200 four-stroke motors. Top speed is 40 miles per hour, and each kart boasts a real-time onboard timing system. A wraparound bumper is there for anyone who subscribes to the Days of Thunder ethos that “rubbing is racing.”

well it looks like ill have to check it out now

Me, and CKY89 are so in for this on sun, anyone else ?

:slight_smile:

I’m gonna convince some people to go…

Minglor, BigE and I checked it out tonight, nice friendly staff, fun course. You CANNOT no lift the entire track, and there is definitely finesse involved. I posted the 12th best time there and know there is definitely more time to shave.

PM a time and I’ll go with you guys.

Related news, same types of carts involved.

Just be careful I guess. They said that this was a freak accident how it happened and flipped.

I’ll figure it out with IKSHO89 at the auto show and PM you when I get back

Should be a fun time :wiggle:

ugh

maybe ill go lol

^^You should.

He will.

Peer pressure FTW

lol…nerd

cmon steve…smoke a cigarette…cmon steve…peer pressure…
do it…DO IT.

lol

we’ll see about sunday…i think the woman works…thank god. lol

I might be up for a Sunday evening run. Nothing else going on and I need my fix :slight_smile:

awesome, it’d be pretty fun to go against a bunch of nyspeeders.

Anyone wanna go tomorrow afternoon? I acquired a ticket to the Sabres game for tomorrow night.

Any time tomorrow is fine.

I’ve been there, fun track. He crashed in the fastest part of the course on the second level of the track after you’ve gone through a series of turns at WOT.

I’ll PM everyone later!

some nyspeed peeps and i are going this afternoon.

maybe we’ll see some of you noobs there

ugh I wish this place wasn’t 30 minutes from me. I’d be there everyday.

My brother went last night and said my time got moved down to like 13th fastest.
(vase: 24.5x)

I’m not going to be content untill I beat scott. I guess he is a pro sprint car driver.

Btw: Scott,scott and 3 are all the same driver