New Lippage

Just in time to plow the snow off the driveway! Its a bomex replica, only about 10 of them been made for the pre-89 supras. I still need to tweek out the fitment before I paint it. Still deciding on painting it gloss or satin black.
Stock warped lip seen better days

Bomex Replica, 3" of clearance yayyyy

Now I just have to figure out how the hell Im going to pull out of my driveway…doh.

looks nioce

really helps the frontend imho

Looks alot better.:tup:

nice!

:tup::tup: hell yea

looks good. clean car.

very clean

I love it… honestly, don’t paint it… it looks good as is and will hold up to abuse a lot better without paint on it.

Trust me I had no intentions to paint it but its so scuffed up from shipping and thers a few lil stress cracks so it needs a lil prep work. I was pissed nonetheless when it arrived but I guess I have all winter to make it look perfect.
Thanks for the comments guys

chalk board paint? it’s an easy DIY with almost no prep. touch up will be easy when you damage it.

Thanks, who sells it? I was looking around at auto zone yesterday to get some ideas. Gloss back would look the best but would take a beating. I saw bumper paint that has an orange peel effect and in satin black so it would prob look more like the stock lip color and texture and could take more abuse which I was leaning towards.

that car is so clean, wow!

that looks 100x better :tup:

I’m sure somebody in buffalo can tell you where to go. probably any craft place.

satin needs the most prep work and show all defects.

:tup:

that car is clean as hell man! :tup:

Phat Lip.

i like it a lot!

looks siq mark

Thats a nice car also like the 1 in the garage.