new lot for the summer.

:rofl

Almost the same displacement and running on NAWZ fuel. you sir, have a point.

but seriously, nitro rc cars arnt that loud and as long as they are say 200 feet away from the crowd, they are hardly a disturbance.

yeah i know i was just bustin your balls. sounds like good clean fun to me…also sounds fun to have RC drags down central late at night haha (kidding)

out of respect for the owner i am not going drink at the new place…for others that feel the need to, as long as people dont drink past their limit it would be ok…yah know??? i could see if it was a day like today and you were thirsty as fuck and it was hott out but we dont want/need a bunch of buzzed drivers leaving the new place…it sends the wrong message just my .02

i really want a milkshake right now, after you reminded me how fn hot it is outside!!!

I has 'lectric brah. :lol

im sure theres a few people on here that could help ya out with that :excited

werd kiiid:bowdown

hey now!

man im full of 'em today

I hear you on that. I was thinking the same thing myself. I just wanted to have them comment on it to put it in writing, if you know what I mean. Like we said, its a respect thing more than anything. But if they say its ok to be smart about it and have a few cold ones over the few hours your hanging out then the same respect can be show through responsible drinking.

drinking beer when it’s hot because you’re thirsty is retarded.

drink water when you’re thirsty, drink beer when you want to drink alcohol.

As of now the fees you speak of, would be a $5 for a $5 gift card. No profit, just a sale on record. If a straight $5 fee was collected, burgers and dogs would be no problem.

Nitro after 11pm would be a No, there are a few houses within the area. Besides the back lot would need alittle work to run a 4tec/RS4 type car, it’s got some gravel and could use some patch work. Anybody? :slight_smile: My cars would usually flip, roll or spin prior to shifting. Now the Revo and Savage love it.

Hey all,

If you want it in writing the “official response” is no drinking alcoholic beverages on site.

We will not be selling, serving nor condoning the drinking thing. Remember it may not be yourself you kill and Im not interested in being a part of that or even a hint of that will close this idea faster then shit runs downhill…

Remember there are a lot of people who would love to find a way to crush this idea and plan… It would be wise to police yourself and your mates and protect what is offered to use for free…

We get ONE chance…if you screw it up and someone shuts it down…no one will ever follow suit and try again.

Now a place to hang, talk, drink soda and eat burgers, do DIY service, dyno drags, video games, shop in the speed shop showroom, talk shit, eat shit and do legal fun things is the plan…

I will establish the venue…you need to protect it because I will not defend anyone who gets in trouble with the law…and If I get any sense of heat…poof…it’ll be gone…I cannot run a business an be worried about the customers on site activities at the same time…

You know what I mean and You know who the problems will come from…

I will have little patience for idiots…and i mean people blatenly breaking the rules or playing stupid…Stupid is as stupid does

Darryl

Deleted

So we are talking about the albany speed shop as the new spot? where is it exactly?

No beer, no RC cars, etc etc. All we need is a no drama place to hang out. No burnouts, no rev-out bullshit, etc etc. It’s that simple.

I went and found it last weekend its the old Dodge dealership. Its right across the street from the new Denoyer speed shop with redline. On Central Ave near the U-haul place

does it have that grey c6 corvette with the red stripes in front of it?

We are accross the street from Denoyyer Performance where they have the c6. We are also the Saab dealer and now have added Albany Speed Shop to the same location. So when your looking see the sister buildings that used to be Dodge and Mitsubishi. We’ll be able to pack the side of the property where our dealership is. There is a huge lot out back…all lighted!

Darryl

:gay

Dito on the nitro cars stuff. Thats just fine.

your a sally

Exactly what I wanted to see. I figured as much it wasnt going to fly at all… but like you said one screwup on ANYONES behalf and WE ALL loose out on this oppertunity your giving us here. Thanks for putting it in writing and clearing it up. You are putting alot on the line for us and I for one just want to see our/your bases covered so this runs smoothly here.

Thank you. :thumbup