new member here

welcome! dont they make you remove the tint or can you just pay the fine?

if the cops having a bad day… chances are they will make you rip it off, but luckily none that have pulled me over made me.

its $108 dollar fine, no points.

So you have wasted 400-500 dollars on fines? … Some people have too much money

Welcome…nice car …take it to the track at all ?

very nice sounding car. i think i was in my sweet ass grand am and i was staring at your car for like 4 minutes you were texting or something the pass window i think was half way down.

very awesome sounding i wish i could have heard ya get on it.

havent had a chance to track yet. waiting for coils and cage to do that

Nice car, the two tone looks great. As for the tint, sometimes you gotta pay to play .

I seriously doubt that you need a cage to go to the track.

thanks! i got the roof, mirror covers, spoiler all painted. tails tinted, 3.2 valance to go with the theme as well.

as for the tracking… i dont think you need one… just one of those things in my mind that i would like to have.

lol.

well my clutch is slipping real bad now (cant go over 10lbs of boost or 30% throttle) …so i cant get on it anyways.

stage 4 clutch goes in dec 9th :slight_smile:

Brilliant. Any one else want to point out that you cannot run an open downpipe and still have an exhaust? Try harder next time. :weak:

um yeah you can :weak: get a cut out. My srt had open down pipe and then connected to the downpipe was the stock SRT exhaust. k thx

A cut out is the only answer to that question.

welcome

obviously you dont know the workings on turbo’d german cars.

they dont require backpressure for one being its a recirculated turbo system, and for two having a free flowing exhaust is so much more less restrictive resulting in more power.

im boosting a steady 22lbs, so obviously its working out :owned:

the 23 pound nutsack on your chin still is funny

Hi all integ01 here straight from the south.

Car sounds sick. I’ve seen it around a few times.

<-- got a red A4. It’s broken.

yes, because german turdbo cars work different then all other turdbo cars :bowrofl: