new member retailer

Hello everyone, I work for Paul Coffey Nissan in Kitchener and am looking to expand our business into the performance Nissan field. We have factory trained technicians that have also been trained in the performance aftermarket field. We are looking to start working on Nissan performance cars installing lowering kits, performance brakes and other performance enhancing parts. Obviously we can also work on the stock car issues as a dealer. If we can help in any way, please let me know.

This is great, i’m going to UW next semester, and i just came back from uatwaterloo day. I’ll be sure to drop by in the near future.

welcome to the forums.

welcome to the board…

Wow thats awsome… welcome to the boards and ill be sure to drop by smetime when im in WaterLoo… hope you enjoy the forums…

hey welcome.
yay for more kitchener people

Hey welcome to the site

It would be great to see any of you and your cars. I’ll introduce you to our tech that did modifications for ten years before joining our staff.

thanks

Welcome!

I think I’ll wimp out on this one though. I can’t exactly pimp or trick out a '02 Sentra XE 4 door very much. Beyond tint, upgrading the sound and going to 16 inch low profile rubber, I can’t see too much else without it looking absurd. But, what do I know?