welcome …and dont touch the wiring harness on that car

whats wrong with the wiring harness?

Welcome

hi

welcome

Drifta!

welcome

I wish I would of heard that a few months ago BUT it’s to late I already ripped out the interior harness a couple months ago. I just started putting it back in about two weeks ago. It is by far one of the most annoying things I have ever done (mostly because the harness is in a big cluster f*** by both kick panels and I’m having a hard time untangling everything and figuring out where everything mounts. I have most of it back together (about 30-40 connectors already finished and I think I have about 20 or so left to figure out where they go) :x:

Im going to be moving over that way at the end of july.

where at? if you don’t wanna post in here then hit me up with a PM. there are a few of us out this way.

Im not positive yet but im pretty sure im going moving to settlers. But I still have some looking to do before I make up my mind. btw what year is your 240?hatch? and what all do you have done to it? I used to have a black 91 that I did a CA swap on.

Welcome

welcome

welcome, I roll a nissan too

x2

sorry it took so long to get pics posted. also sorry about the crappy resolution they were taken with the camera on my phone. ill be getting more pics soon the motor is finally in and everything is almost finished. hopefully everything will be done for the dyno day on the 30th.

http://prog-x.com/jkalisz

Nice pictures. I can only imaged how much of a pain it’s going to be to put that back together. :rofl:

sorry to hear you have a 300zx j/k
things are a pain. i would have done an ls1` v8 and called it a day. can be done cheaper than turbo setup. good luck with putting car back together.

i am 2 mins from settlers. stop by if you are down this way

Thanks, its been a pain so far. But its almost finished. I just hope I get it finished in time for the Dyno day on the 30th.

welcome

hope to see ya at the dyno day

i remember seein the bay like that 3 years ago.such a pain in the ass