New Motorola droid eris (Need help)

Well lets just say i got a crackhead’s price on a new one so i went and got it activated and have been playing with it ever since. I was going to just get the droid itself because its better but my contract isnt up for 5 months. Something better will be out by then. Nows heres my problem. I tried google… no solutions.

I accidently hit the unmount SD card. So now it says SD card unmounted. How do i reset that or to get to the way it was. Any help? Thanks.

if you cant find anything maybe a hard reset… my moto droids screen stop responding after 2 weeks… love the phone other than that… sorry im no help… figured id say hi mikey!

nvm… i figured if out… Its in the notifications panel. Im loving it so far. I hope i dont have the screen problems. i couldnt pass this up. $89 and my env touch for this thing brand new. These are selling for $250 new on ebay without contract.

unmount sd sounds like it is intended for ejecting the sd card, so if you pull the card out and re-insert it, all would be good

card is internal believe it or not.

fail phone is fail.

Motorola is fail.

Android is fail.

Can’t be any worse than the enV though. What a piece of garbage.

x12321347 i hate mine

motorola is garbage… andriod is excellent… sd cards are not internal memory, they might be under the battery cover :dunno:

that is correct. the back cover slides off and the sd card be ejected.

i have the sprint htc hero (virtually the same droid eris) and i love it so far. my gf has the droid which seems a bit faster overall, but the htc supplied widgets, 7 screens, and the slimmer design wins for me. the droid seems huge compared to the eris/hero.

some apps to check out:

advanced task killer
fxcamera
battery widget (% based battery life)
movies (search movie theaters, get times, etc)
phoneflicks (manage your netflix account)
shazam (listens to song being played and displays artist/song title)
imusic (download virtually any song…free)
pandora (stream music)
ringdroid (create custom ring tones)
key ring (store all bar code cards on phone)
yellowbook

I have the hero as well… great phone

Yawn @ Android.

Can’t wait for WM7 to drop.

WM7 + HTC = win

I liked this better than the tp2 and it was a great price. It blows my env touch out of the water. That phone was way worse than the voyager i had before it.

My bad on title also. Its HTC droid eris not motorola. My brother has the motorola droid and its pretty much the same but bulkier with a keyboard