Official Android thread

Dont think we have one of these yet…

This MIGHT get me to leave BB…

I think we actually do have one lol.

And I never though I would see this day!!! I need to pull up a bunch of quotes when I was first looking to buy my G1 from all the Apple and BB humpers trashing android.

I will maintain what I have said since my first impression, IT IS THE FUTURE lol.

But to be absolutely unbiased, the market could really use some higher quality productivity apps, maybe not the best business device as of yet.

lol if they had this in July when I tried to go Blackberry I would probably still be a VZW customer. Unless this thing winds up with a host of quality issues too. But it’s Motorola. Their cell phone quality is top notch. :uhh:

Eh, this moto is much different.

looks promising, but then again so dont alot of the phones untill you get to actually use them

this was basically built under googles direction and to their specs, it’s a moto by name only.

:tup:

How much wind do you think it would take?

My head hurt trying to read that one. Looks like a cool phone.

Never heard that phrase before?

wind up

1. To come or bring to a finish; end: when the meeting wound up; wind up a project.
  2. To put in order; settle: wound up her affairs before leaving the country.
  3. Informal To arrive in a place or situation after or because of a course of action: took a long walk and wound up at the edge of town; overspent and wound up in debt.

also, free turn-by-turn navigation via google maps. navigation WITH street view. That is sick. It can also take in google search criteria as a location via voice recognition. Watch the video at the url below.

:stuck_out_tongue:

This device is a MASSIVE game-changer

was going to join the bb crew, but im thinking i am going to have to hold out to check out this phone…

The thing I will miss the most is BBM.

the new storm came out today, id like to check it out
my cousin at verizon said its impressive and better then the first one by far
but i think i might consider this android phone after some of the stuff i found about it
http://phones.verizonwireless.com/motorola/droid/

I just picked up a tour but, I may trade it in for the droid

Where you gonna find bitches?

I guess I’ll have to use more traditional means.

No, I’ve honestly never heard that saying before. I was trying to figure out what you were talking about, as if it were a typo. Interesting

You’ll get over BBM. It’s nothing special.

lol yeah I guess that would look retarded if you’ve never heard it before. :stuck_out_tongue:

Google talk mannnnnnnnnnn…