new plate...dont like it, well that sucks

If there’s a better example of a “pwn” on t3h intraw3bz, please, show me :lmao :lmao :lmao

I thought it was quite a bit more than that. Not sure, though. All I know is that when I asked him how many burnouts/launches he did to attain his epic 2" thick coating of molten rubber on the bumper behind each rear wheel, he said, “That’s not from launching, that’s from giving it a little gas on the highway on the ride home from the tranny shop.” :lol :lol :lol

And lol at the “13’s all day” comment. I was just pissed I got to the track ~5 minutes after that run and all I saw of his car was that the 2" of rubber had returned and he didn’t put on painter’s tape like I kindly asked him to :idiots ;D

And about the plate… Why does everyone care so much? If the owner thinks it’s funny, isn’t that all that should matter? And where did the whole “there’s some Honda’s out there that could whoop your ass, maing!!!” come from? It says he hates your vtec, not that he could smoke it. Talk about extrapolation…

i think hes just getting busted on for his plate soo much because of all the go fast talk he can do for a car that is apparently not fast :stuck_out_tongue: thats just my opinion, i think the kid is pretty chill tho dont get me wrong

i will attest that the SSmokinSS is quick from a highway roll, but without radials or slicks on the ass end it goes NOWHERE from a dig against most reasonably fast cars… joey off spray would be a damn good run for him in its current state from a dig at the valley.

Did someone say… :ohnoes DIGS!?!

if smokin needs slicks he knows where he can borrow a set as long as it dont affect me and what i run

I don’t like plates that talk about how “fast” your car is, I think it’s cocky… There’s always someone faster than you out there somewhere. I don’t even know how fast that SS is, wasn’t it in the low 13s or something?

in old form :ninja

Damn, that’s a pretty weighty statement, Joey off spray wasn’t THAT fast, I pretty much kept up with him on the highway. ~3 cars 40-120.

Notice I said “wasn’t”, from what I’ve gathered his car will be very fast on or off spray, if he even needs it ;D

your compairing a full size family hoop to a 2500 lb car come on

joeys car is slow…

…aannnndddd FIGHT!

he wont report to mods it aint no fun :lol

:lol true

you do realize 3 cars total is about .6 seconds or so at those speeds. and was that 3 cars between you, or you, a car and him? because 3 between is ALOT of ground.

I went 13.2 @ 111 with a 2.4 60’ spinning all of 1st, 2nd and half of 3rd…people can attest when I had to lift halfway down the track @ 60mph when I was looking at the wall…this happened all the runs.

quit side steppin the clutch s0n. and half way down at 60? thats a slow 1/8th mile :lol

ya need slicks drew :lol

you know what I mean lol…thats a exaggeration…it was around 60 tho I remember looking at the speedo.

Im new to standard…what do you mean by “side stepping”??

on the highway, joeys car on spray would have been a good run with my SS as it sits right now.

put your foot on it. and kick your foot off as fast as you can, normally done by puling your foot to the left of the pedal…

drag radials will be more then enough.