new plate...dont like it, well that sucks

Dont just dump the clutch, feather it. I did this @ 3400rom in the Mach and yanked a 1.99 60’

ok and what does “double clutching” mean??

its because ford > chevy :umm

driving daddies dump truck.

non syncronized gearsets required you to either grind it in -or- clutch out of gear, to neutral, and the clutch it again so the engine speed/trans speeds were more equalized

but in the ricer world they double clutch by pushing the clutch in, in gear bringing the revs up and dumping the clutch like they will go faster.

Double clutching= 1 of 2 things, 1.big ass trucks, or 2.ricers who think they can shift…

I tried this at 3k and spun :headbang

my rear axle was riding my bump stops so it wasnt planting my rear end when I had my lowering springs on…too bad I found this out after the track closed.

I ran 13.2 @ 106 :confused …off spray.

I really think that’s a driver that really doesn’t know what they’re doing…How do these guys with street tires and like twice your HP keep from “looking at the wall”?

I would agree, but i pulled 3+ cars on Trav’s STI in which you pulled maybe 1, and I pulled the turbo Integra as well all the way to ~160ish(I usually stop by then but I wasn’t paying attention)… AND I could pull Stallmer on pump gas ~350ishwhp (I think that’s what he said he was at) on the highway…He just wouldn’t admit it on here, but we laughed about it at GermanPSI’s party last week about how he wouldn’t admit it on here.

Stallmer doesnt lose to any other civics, you would get ownd

/thread ;D

correct…this is my first standard car…thats why im not that good from a dig.

Travis’s car is hard to compare both our cars too because it was running good one night, and bad the next…the closet cars we can compare to that we both have ran would be freak LS…and all 3 runs we had were the same with me ending up with 1.5-2 cars on him all 3 runs…we went from 30-125/130 all 3 runs.

freakls is a cool dude tho…we talked after, had some laughs I complimented his car etc…Swift was in his car as well.

:lol maybe if you were at Chris’ party you would’ve heard the conversation, he admitted to me pulling until like 120 or so then of course that’s where a turbo car is good, up top.

Then start doing more digs, doing rolls all the time isn’t going to make you better from a dig, practice makes perfect.

The night I ran the STI is was supposedly running tip top, no CEL, no service lights on, John was driving.

yah like I said, Travis’s car is hard to go by because the only night I ran him when it was in top running order was the night it burnt up and I had 3 people in the car, had to play catch up the first race because I couldnt hear the beeps etc…and that night I wouldnt go by that. Hard to compare with Travis’s car.

I would like to do more digs…but all the races I come accross are rolls…and the Cam I went with is a mid-top end cam.

Im gonna build a roll machine come spring time i think…watch out Tony!! ;D

I just like roll races…i dunno why lol

I know, that’s why I was surprised I could even see your car at the end of the race :lol

+1, People just think it’s faster because your car stops accelerating for a split second when you engage neutral then starts again when you engage the next gear :lol

:lol

the night my car burned up and the night i ran joey on spray my car was running fine both nights… highway pull, joey would win on spray… from a dig itd be close OFF spray.

you guys should join NRRA

FTW

:lol