new plate...dont like it, well that sucks

Fucking thread is epic

yeah, its mood dependant

All true, except that night you had a female passenger and wanted to go from a roll on 87. I was asking for a dig at the usual place. I didnt bail out on anything we had agreed on. I’m the first to say I would not race from a roll, which is what was offered. But, otherwise correct. Most of those suspension issues were addressed early in the season. As long as one of us doesnt sell, and theres interest, I’m sure we will get our chance. I’d be happy to lay something on the line if it does ever occur.

Perhaps you need to work your way up the ranks and earn it first though, I’d say start with the S-10, then the orange challenger, then me. :umm

Frankly, I’d rather have you come to Watkins Glen with us in spring for an HPDE. :cool

i would love to go to watkins glenn, that would be very fun, i’v been on plenty of race tracks in my life but never anything like that! :nod As for beating me from a rolll idk?? i would love to find out, my car is good for over 200, is that t/a??? From a dig is fine but if you recall my tire were the stock run craps that were smoother than the drums on a steam roller. I have raced plenty of times from a dig this past year i went a best of 10.6 @ 136.? w/ 514 rwhp and a 100 shot, what did you run???
work my way up the ranks?? hahah yah the smalbany car scene is way to small and way to gay for that, maybe if we had some real heavy hitters around here you could say that but i think my car has already proved its self to be a contender.
p.s last time i checked the 518 go fast list i saw my name at the top! not jammer!!! :nana

all this bikering has to stop. jesus!!!

im the one who is supposed to be causing the fights here.

ps: C5 ZED> both. hahahaha i like to stir up the pot

I dont really roll race, but we all play a bit when going for a cruise. 200 in the T/A would bring upon death and destruction to all involved, not that type of car in any way anymore. Ya got me on that!

I’ll be sure to be in contact for the Watkins Trips, like $550 for 5-6 hours track time, or more. Your face will hurt from smiling.

As far as what I ran, LVD= 13’s Congrats on the 10.6 BTW, Dave’s “10secvette” never made it to the 10’s, and he spent a whole lot more!

watkins glenn huh??? i might be in for a trip. its just basicly fun no real racing correct? i would like to be able to drive home haha.

Yup, just need a helmet. NOt an actual race, kinda like a day at a big go cart track.

Now, back to Drews plate is. Seriously, I think its perfect. Plates can motivate people. I built my car due to Johns Supra plate (before he sold it to Ray).

yah i found out you dont roll race when one of the few times i went to the lot and john (88slow) came running up and asked me if i wanted to race you from 0-90mph!! i was like WTF??? My car would be in 1st gear til 60 then finish the race in 2nd. Any one that knows vettes know they are not set up to be drag cars, there set up to be all around fast cars, 0-90 thats not even an 1/8 mile! We could have raced across the parking lot!
p.s- you wanna go from a roll,when ever the weather permits/ spring, you wanna go from a dig give me a heads up and ill bolt on some stickies or see yah at lvd on a track rental day. :ohnoes

i dont really care much about proving to other people how fast my car is, not y i bought it.

y are u so concerned about racing jammer? just enjoy the car and let that be that.

im not so concerned about racing him, im concerned about racing everyone b/c i find it verrryyyy fun and im a competitive person, thats all. I grew up racing mx and bmx, i think after 20yrs racing is just part of me now, so anytime you wanna try out that c5 let me know!

fast driver>fast car…

Umm, those werent my words at all 0-90…wtf. Thats like a 500 foot race!!

Either way, I’m like you T, I like to race, I ran BMX (SE Racing Quadangle) and was sponsered in the early 80’s. But I found I liked things with motors before that went anywhere.

As stated earlier, this isnt a rivalry, just 2 men with fast cars bs’in. Im sure there will be instigators.

0-90 serisously? If I said that, it was in jest and the car was not in ready state.

I had a Z06 a few years ago, so I know the gearing, and 3rd is kick ass!

I’m down for the rental assuming I keep it, I’m liking the twisties. Hey theres an idea, you and me at the Glen, I’ll use a 6 cyl m3 with RW is the 200’s.

DO it. You wont.

DO it. You wont.

well like i said, i didnt buy my car to prove to anyone how fast or not fast it is. so most likely if u challenge me to a roll or dig race, i will say…um nope! but thanks anyways. i value my life and job too much to risk it racing.

ps: racing BMX was never my game, but street riding was.

me and wheels used to ride everyday.

Damn now I need a custom plate.

PARKNHRD

???

So you dont race at all??

The one that wouldnt race me last year?? :mwahaha ;D

jammer the 0 -90 run was said due to the car not likin speed maybe it wasnt 90 but it wasnt much higher due to the slicks and a beat susp ,but id like to see the run either way both are fast cars . but i am also wit jammer and would like to see some rank earnings goin on also i wouldnt expect anything diff when mine is done :nod,although i got that 94gt5slow aimed im ownin his ass