new plate...dont like it, well that sucks

street racing to me isnt worth the risks. and havnt taken anything to the valley because of work and lifting schedules. that and i dont have the time or money to go fixing everything that i break trying to get that good time. i have raced on the street b4 but nothing that was organized. kind of just like something pulls up next to u, and u go. i dont want to chance getting cought street racing because i would basicly lose my life. not worth it to me.

Nice Benny… real nice.

:lol Ya gotta get that car done before ya can beat me brotha!

Thats cool, shit definately gets expensive quick. I really wish i had all the money i spend on tickets/fines/lawyers from when i was younger!!

i know kids are expensive man shoulda gave her a pearl necklace :lol im waitin to see how a set of heads do before i pull the trigger on em the bottom end is set just up top i dont like

Nice!

yeah there packed full of goodies a nice thick deck cnc portwork and great flowin numbers even low

you spraying??

yeah ;D my momma put me back on the bottle for x/mas

youre gonna need it bitch! ;D

we shall see as long as the chassis holds up im good :lol if not ill find a good bodied 6 cyl and transplant it,or find a mustang and do it

Come down here where the avg Honda isn’t built by a 19 year old community college kid and you will probably want to re-think your words.

:stfu :nana

Your shit doesn’t even count as David H. won’t even touch y0 shit. :lol

Civics suck!! :ssh

hasselhoff ran a thirdgen so what now bitch :eek :lol

::slight_smile: :crackup

Yea, in the 80s chump. :rofl

and when the new rider came out it was in a mustang look how long that show lasted adam :wow

so where was the 3kgt ,s movie rolls :ponder ,dont worry ill wait