new plates

did you buy that out of state? my dads friend tried to get a diesel jetta and couldnt

of anyone on here, you should know who i am making the biodiesel with… not happening until this summer.

and once it is on biofuel, it will run almost as clean as a hypebrid… er uh i mean hybrid. I don’t really hate hybrids. i just think greens blow off the idea of biodiesel much too quickly regarding their priuses and insights as saviors of the world.

for me, this is what it comes down to:
really new fairly uncharted technology < Old technology that has been refined for the past 100 years.

here are a few facts on biodiesel courtesy of willie nelson: http://www.wnbiodiesel.com/products.html

i bought it used. it is a 99. they were available in this state back then.

So what happens when hes not in office? How about FUHYBRID and then people would think you are mad at Don, Lee, and the gang :stuck_out_tongue:

But diesel is still sold at gas stations and makes them a profit.

but it uses much less of it. 50 MPG isn’t out of the question. i also have the option to run it on fuel that isn’t petroluem based.

yay for diesel beetles.

:tup: to the plate

I know, I know but I have only talked to him once since November.
(Maybe he thinks having children is contagious.)
I thought maybe you guys were in full production by now.

Speaking of old technology, didn’t I read somewhere that the Germans produced bio for the war effort?:biglaugh: