New power for the bimmer oh noessss!!!!***updates***

Ferocious :tup:

I want that much power…

what clutch are you running that’s holding all this power?

Holler for a true nazimobile from hell.

Good work.

nasty :tup:

fucking jam jonny

I didn’t know you had a M52 in there.

<3 it.

:tup: I like it! Your work will make me think twice before I put in Ls2 power.

Good job!

ls2 power.:frowning:

ok, guys. had a little accident.:frowning: was crusin down transit road going to get gas and i saw shifty. I downshifted to catch up and the car got into boost and just choked. I forgot that i cant run my car below 1/4tank of gas without the pump runnin dry on me.:(:(:frowning:

and the result wasnt good.:frowning:

Sent out a couple PM’s and had 6 more rods and pistons at my door in a couple days for freeeeeeee…

so i used this oppertunity to go a little bit bigger and better.

replaced rod bearings and i decided to replace all 6 rods just incase even though only 1 had bent. I changed 1 piston and slapped new rings on it and left the other 5 alone.

Soooo, while i was waiting FOREVER on a new headgasket i decided to replace my cromoly ARP headstuds with the recently added ARP2000’s and i got my hands on a set of s52 (m3) cams. Night and day between the differences. Alot more overlap on the new cams.

Anyhow, its been up and runnin again for a while now and at only 21 psi this car is scary. Alot more topend than it had before and i am nolonger comfertable driving this car on the street.:frowning:

I will get back to the dyno within the next week or so for some new numbers. Looking for 650whp+ this time around.:slight_smile: then off to the track to hopefully bang out a 9sec pass.

holy fuck.

650whp and i jizzed in my pants.

Whats the price on this sombitch now?

was just painted, so idk. always open to offers.:slight_smile:

FYI although I just bought the rx-7…I still want to buy this LOL. Deff not the best decision but once you are satisfied with the season make sure we talk.

Also congrats on getting it back together and running on the cheap. This thing is amazing. <3

how come it does that with the pump?