New project, 2000 Audi a4 1.8t

MK4 to the rescue nice job.

http://www.forgemotorsport.com/content.asp?inc=product&cat=0001&product=FMACVAG02

Well guys I picked up a used k03 & threw it in the Naudi. She’s been doing alright. Boosts better, pulls harder but the seals seem to be a little bad. So rather than take it apart just to put some seals on it, I’m gonna take her back apart & throw in a k04 & while I’m under the hood a high flow exhaust manifold is going on too. No more screwing around, time for more power! Stay tuned.

dont expect much of a gain though. the k04-015 is still a very small turbo.

yeah i know. just like my wallet/budget. very small

personally i’d just stay k03, but unless you find a genuine Borg-Warner K04 i wouldnt bother with it at all, the knock-off k03 and k04’s aren’t too reliable.

Really haven’t been able to do anything except maintenance to the Naudi since the summer. A recent brake job turned into more than excepted. The front 2 calipers seized up, front brake lines had some serious dry rot, noticed my left rear coil spring is broken (no fats chicks caused this), the front sub frame has a spot where it is so rusted you can stick your finger in it & the upper & lower control arms need replacing. So right now I have some work ahead of me. Here’s the list of stuff I have planned for this winter. Thankfully I just landed a new job at CSX full time to help fund the repairs & I’m good friends w/ the owners of B&H Auto who let me use the shop after hours.

Maintenance: Install the new sub frame & new control arms. Replacing the coilovers w/ a sport suspension (yes it will raise the car, well aware but for 50 dollars it seemed fair). All this is paid for, just waiting for stuff to arrive.

Appearance: Find a nicer set of headlights, get some red paint on my new calipers, ditch my piss poor job of “chrome” mirrors for the real deal, find some new rims (thinking sawblades) & go from 5k hid fogs to 3k.

Performance: Finally going stage 2 once all this maintenance bs is out of the way. Hoping to find a fmic for a decent price.

A lot to do but I want her running & looking good for the spring. New job pays decently so I foresee some more toys in the near future. Maybe an old school audi or a bike? Stay tuned.

I have purchased this fine German automobile.

I hope it brings you as much enjoyment as I have with it.