New Race track in Central NY!

looks awsome to me seems like a great reason to go for a ride west lol

Cossey writing it off so early and it’s not even built yet. lolz A little bit of elevation change can make a boring track interesting, alot can make it a handful. Give it time, citique it when your tires actually hit tarmac.

I’d be excited about it just to have close access to a fresh surface skid pad. If I actually get something built this year worth taking to a track, I’d like to think I could have some fun here.

that’d b sweet…only around 1 hr 45 mins away from me…it says its an hr from syracuse on 81 so its only a few miles n of binghamton…whats nice about having 2 tracks within an 2 hrs, say lebanon valley is supposed to rain out on a saturday, i can always go to the cny track. and not have anyone know what i ran for ##'s

Hey man, I didn’t read about elevation change lol. I just looked at map and said “meh.”

I have yet to check them out.

just busting your stones

This is awesome. Id love to run on this when its finished. Enough straight away where i could have fun on it with both cars and the drag strip is also there. Sounds awesome.

This is the best idea yet…there isn’t a strictly dedicated drift course in NYS and the closest one currently is Englishtown. They could make bank off of having one, especially located smack dab in the center of the state

I hope they hold Lemons racing there. I always dreamed of doing that… Dont have the space for a junker race car tho.

More tracks the better…

BTW for those unaware, Howie leased Albany/Saratoga and the asphalt has been covered with dirt… so much for that

I’ll rent you mine.

this must be the new “yeah I totally need to drive on a road course but never actually will because of _______” thread

yeah I totally need to drive on a road course but never actually will because no new drift course

:rofl

it’s very similar to the “yeah I totally need to hit a drift event up this year but never actually will because of _____” threads on slide rofl

I’ll keep you posted Vlad, I have a list of issues with my mustang I now have to attend to first. :cry: bike mods & track fairings are on hold:banghead. BTW I looked up NHMS and it is 4 plus miles away NJMP is closer to me by an hour. Also NJMP seems a tad bit cheaper then the NHMS/penguinracing

How far are you from NJMP? Just wondering.