New rates for december only! $100 off on all tunes.

hey guys and gals. for the month of december only ill be offering discounted rates for dyno tuning and dyno pulls.

$250 Naturally Aspirated tunes

$350 Forced induction tunes

$50 3 dyno pulls

Cam tuning and multiple fuel tuning as usual is extra so please inquire.

Also id like to remind people that i have no current projects going on right now so custom fabrications and projects are welcome. Please PM me with any questions.

also id like to add that during these slower months i do basic maintanance on vehicles such as brake jobs and suspension/motor work.

So if you have any questions or would like quotes inquire within via PM or text @ 716-491-5921. thank you.

:tup: best dyno in town

Props to John, does great work.

I need a break job puppy.

:tup: to John, stand up guy

:tup: to John, best blow jobs in town.

:tup: great dude

:tup: 'cause everyone else is.

can you tune an LS4 ?

Hey king of corrections-

Brake*

Diff mounts?

Hey,

Read his post. Thanks! =)

What are the S2K JD-Fab Diff mount group buy rates?!?

gennaro, if you have a problem with my spelling or grammar please feel free to PM me with your concerns otherwise stfu.

Derrick, i currently dont have HP tuners but if u have it i have no problem tuning it. Ive been on the fence about purchasing tuning equipment because i just dont know how much longer i will be doing this for.

deebo, PM me and we can talk more about what you need. im assuming you are talking about 8.8 rear irs swap?

Haha puppy :slight_smile:

How about civic oil pan? haha

Tb and water pump on my 2005 2.5 rs? lol Im not positive it hasnt been done but id like it inspected/ replaced if it hasnt been done.

haha. maybe…

you got my number, hmu and we can set something up. :slight_smile:

will do man :tup:

I got to stop at pauls soon, if the weather gets nice ill swing by and do some pulls i upped the boost since i installed a little something