New RS6 with CTS-V comparison

OMG people disagreeing with me? that’s impossible i would have never of thought that. omg show me more threads of people disagreeing with me. i don’t think is possible!

pictures of the new CTS do it NO justice. It looks so much better in person.

i know what quality is. i just dont feel compelled to waste my money on a perpetually depreciating cause just because someone else says its cool. i have more sense than that. plus i can go fast for cheap.

interior bickering is gay.

Brian

AMERICA! FUCK YA!

I don’t care for how any of the new euro cars look. Bmw e30 m3, 635csi, 2002, Mercedes 560SEC, Audi Sport quattro/ur quattro. Those cars are sexy euro bitches.

I don’t mind the cts, does look better in person.

Im sorry I will try to press the sarcastic button a little harder next time. I was just trying to say you used a quote from an over-sized Brit and I provided a fact that the new CTS and CTS-V swept the design awards at the 2008 autoshow. Granted it was in America so people will say it is biased.

Everyone has an opinion. If they were equal money I would take the audi. I loved mine and quattro is addicting, but the price difference will hurt them in that segment where M5s, CTS-Vs and AMGs will be had for low 100s and less.

That oversized brit has driven a couples cars in his day