new skins for the monte

+1

ok. i think i get the tread now. he wants a car with just payments and no Wearable item maintanance costs. i get it now.

the stupidity in this thread is mind blowing

and I am not referring to myself

seriously?

It’s an old guy thing. I, a fellow old guy, have the same issue. 1 more year to go on a 4 year “smart buy”. My tires are almost shot with 19K on it. I would like to sell the car at the end of the lease. The final balloon payment is 15K. Should be worth that at least 12 months from now. Someone is going to get a great deal. I’d rather sell it than give it back.

explain how you think I am stupid. seriously

you paid 430 bucks for tires… feel lucky… I’m about to spend about 300 per tire…

cliff notes for ALL (if you posted something derogatory or condescending then place yourself in this category please) the idiots that have replied to this thread

I have a car that I leased for 4 years, recently I had to put 4 tires on leased car @ 36k that I will be trading in on something else in 6 months or possibly a year depending on what can be done with a pull ahead. I am simply stating that I will no longer lease a vehicle for more then 3 years in the future. If you have half a brain you will see that on a 3yr lease you turn the car in before the need for new tires arises.

What is so fucking hard to understand about this???

been there done that, that is partly why I rid myself of the Lightning.

1 star simply the crappiest thread of the month

+1

lol

WHY THE HELL WAS THIS THREAD STARTED AND WHY AM I SO BOARD THAT I AM KEEPING IT GOING.

As human beings don’t we have ANYTHING more productive or intellectual to do than this?

;)no